PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Oreder Limited Edition Halo 4

Abrupt
10-30-2012, 09:55 AM
So i am ordering Halo 4 Limited Edition online because I can't get to the store myself. :(
I know I'm late but I need some advise from you guys!

Where would be the best place to pre-order the limited edition online? I have tried Amazon but I think they ran out since I can't find it on the listings. I checked on newegg, microsoft store, and bestbuy but they don't offer release day shipping like Amazon.

What did you guys who pre-ordered online get it from?

What should I do I'm lost! D:

Ex Zen Mute
10-30-2012, 10:21 AM
IF you mean the xbox, there may be some left.

If you mean the game, you are a month or two too late to get it.
Unless you want to get it at a raised price on eBay.

Coda
10-30-2012, 10:44 AM
IF you mean the xbox, there may be some left.

If you mean the game, you are a month or two too late to get it.
Unless you want to get it at a raised price on eBay.

Yeah. They're pretty much all gone. Good luck getting one :/

Metkil5685
10-30-2012, 11:07 AM
Gamestop had some in stock a few days ago, but I checked last night and they are all gone. For us people who didn't preorder it in time, we're screwed.

Abrupt
10-30-2012, 11:16 AM
Gamestop had some in stock a few days ago, but I checked last night and they are all gone. For us people who didn't preorder it in time, we're screwed.

Noooo!!! Don't say that Metkil! This can't be! Lol

Metkil you haven't pre-ordered it either?

Maybe if we go in-store they will have some available.

Silko
10-30-2012, 11:20 AM
Trust me they are long gone. Other then the DLC all you're missing out is the Forward on to Dawn dvd. Odds are it will be somewhere on the interwebs to download in a few days after the 6th.

Abrupt
10-30-2012, 11:22 AM
But I really want the Limited Edition! I can't believe this is happening. Damn it! There has to be some out there! If not then I am going to have to find a way to get it at the store when it releases.

Ex Zen Mute
10-30-2012, 11:38 AM
Only ways you have now is to wait a couple days after release to see if no one at retail stores picked up their games.
Or eBay for buying at at $200+ after Nov 6.

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
10-30-2012, 01:52 PM
Yea man, I made a warning thread about a month ago telling people to get the limited edition ASAP. I had the same problems as you, but I was lucky enough to find a copy of it on target.com......although only a week after that a friends of mine went to the target website and they were sold out as well.

I'm really sorry to say it but I think you're S.O.L. Try other websites like the toysrus website or other store people wouldn't normally think of.

Abrupt
10-30-2012, 02:05 PM
Damn it! Well too bad that is what happens when you procrastinate.. Gonna have to get the game physically in store then.. D:

Abrupt
10-30-2012, 07:31 PM
I may just have found a copy online! :D

But Sandy is screwing me over!! Find her and kill her! :gun1:

http://www.shopblt.com/item/microsoft-4rs-00001-halo-4-limited-collectors/msoft_4rs00001.html