PDA

View Full Version : Midnight Release Peoplez!

GhostHammer
10-31-2012, 05:34 PM
Hey guys,

For those of us, myself included, who are going to a midnight release, what do you plan to do? What time are you getting in line? How are you going to kill time? Alone? Friends? Family? I'm curious how others will spend their last few hours waiting for Halo 4.

I myself have found a LOVLEY youtube download plugin for my Firefox and have downloaded all of the Halo videos. Legends, game cinematics, FuD episodes (5 will be downloaded Friday), and all other Halo Live action/official videos. I placed them in chronological order based on the Halo Timeline and will be playing the on my iPad for the last few hours in line, a nice little summary of the Halo universe thus far :)

I'll probably get in line about 3pm or so, as it does get that busy around my place. By 6pm there is normally a good hundred people in line as my community has on a few EB Games doing midnight releases and the majority of larger stores, such as Best Buy, opting out this release (God knows why.)

What does everyone else plan on doing?

*Side note, if anyone would like those videos in MP4 format, I'll be hosting them online once Halo 4 is released and I add the Halo 4 cinematics to the montage. I'll make a post then as well. But if you'd like to have a "summary" session like I am throw me a PM and we'll figure something out :)

MedeDust
10-31-2012, 05:39 PM
I'll be going past midnight when the line dies down.

KazuhLLL
10-31-2012, 05:44 PM
I'll probably be getting in line between 10-11pm. There's not too many people around where I go to school, so I don't think it'll be a problem. Most likely it'll just be kids who also go here(FGCU).

Juggernaut9473
10-31-2012, 05:47 PM
2 pm, halo books and music, and alone

bazongaman502
10-31-2012, 07:48 PM
i want to go to the midnight release but im not sure if i can... :/

Juggernaut9473
10-31-2012, 08:22 PM
lame :(