PDA

View Full Version : Introductions I suck at these

Lil Nawty Lucia
11-04-2012, 02:36 AM
Like I said I am not to good with them and normally skip them but I thought I would give it a try.

I am a 19 year old bisexual male, who lives right in the Bible belt of America. Not religious, no job, and I take all my classes at home. The only thing I waste money on other than internet and gaming is Paintball.
I use to be a part of a Halo Fan-fiction RP Group that was run off Bungie.net. Over time we lost activity so I ditched it taking my team with me. I have been looking for a better group ever since.

I think that is good enough for an intro maybe, if not to much.

EDIT: Almost forgot to add, for what ever it means now. But I was lucky enough to Play Halo 4 Wargames at RTX.

Lucian Tiras Sanguine

VerbotenDonkey
11-04-2012, 02:38 AM
Welcome to the Empire, Sanguine. I'm REDD Brigadier General VerbotenDonkey. Hope you enjoy yourself here and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Juggernaut9473
11-04-2012, 06:12 AM
Welcome to FC Sanguine :) hope you enjoy your stay

Anarchy
11-04-2012, 10:33 AM
Welcome to FC.

I'll be sending trained soldiers to kill you in the future. Nothing personal, just business.

Graycochea
11-04-2012, 01:24 PM
I'll be sending trained soldiers to kill you in the future. Nothing personal, just business.

Are you talking about us, Oh exalted leader? Trained? Ha. Funny joke.

Welcome to FC Sanguine. Since Anarchy is sending "trained" soldiers to kill you, I'm assuming you're going REDD.

No, but seriously, BLUE is very well trained and we're gonna wreak REDD on the Infinity, just sayin'.

It's time for the RECLAMATION of BLUEs SUPREMACY. <--- See what I did there?

Lil Nawty Lucia
11-04-2012, 09:03 PM
Nice well I wish you luck since I like strong enemies, since they make me stronger. But I don't think it will be so easy. You I have already racked up some betrayals on Longbow, and a Suicide on adrift.

The only free advice I give on Halo 4 is watch those melees, as they are nothing like before.

bazongaman502
11-04-2012, 09:09 PM
Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay good sir!

Gargoyle
11-04-2012, 10:38 PM
Yes....yess....My old army grows in strength