PDA

View Full Version : ZekeTheJester's Introduction

NekoZeke
11-16-2012, 09:36 AM
Hello all of you out there. I have just joined the community and am looking for a fair gaming expierience for a change Instead of people I usually get stuck with exploiting glitches and cheating over all.

I am currently SR55 on Halo 4 in my Wetwork specialization. I believe in a fair gaming expierience for all. I do hope everyone here is looking for the same thing I am. See you all on the Battlefield.

Nicholas Sapien
11-16-2012, 09:42 AM
Welcome to Forerunner Conflict, we hope you enjoy your stay.
See you on the battlefield!

Maxdoggy
11-16-2012, 12:56 PM
Welcome to the community, Zeke! I hope you enjoy your time here! :)

Gargoyle
11-16-2012, 02:28 PM
Yep, FC can be a good place to get a brand new experience of halo. You should have a lot of fun here.

FYI, we're starting a beta war (A war to test the new functions of Halo 4) so you should sign up for an army soon. Enlistment topics are located in the warzone and you can choose between the Rebel Blues, or the Imperial Reds.

Internet high five!

Coda
11-16-2012, 02:37 PM
Yep, FC can be a good place to get a brand new experience of halo. You should have a lot of fun here.

FYI, we're starting a beta war (A war to test the new functions of Halo 4) so you should sign up for an army soon. Enlistment topics are located in the warzone and you can choose between the Rebel Blues, or the Imperial Reds.

Internet high five!

^
There will be a bootcamp in REDD today at 8:30pm EST. I don't know what the BLUEs are up to as far as bootcamp goes.
Welcome to FC. I hope you enjoy your time here. See you on the battlefield

Anarchy
11-16-2012, 05:08 PM
Welcome to FC and to BLUE! Hope you enjoy killing REDDs as much as I do.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Gargoyle
11-16-2012, 08:06 PM
Welcome to FC and to BLUE! Hope you enjoy killing REDDs as much as I do.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

ArchAngelLloyd
11-17-2012, 01:56 AM
Hello all of you out there. I have just joined the community and am looking for a fair gaming expierience for a change Instead of people I usually get stuck with exploiting glitches and cheating over all.

I am currently SR55 on Halo 4 in my Wetwork specialization. I believe in a fair gaming expierience for all. I do hope everyone here is looking for the same thing I am. See you all on the Battlefield.

Welcome to blue.

VerbotenDonkey
11-17-2012, 02:07 AM
You aren't the first Zeke I've seen here. :o

Welcome to Forerunner Conflict. Hope you enjoy yourself here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.