PDA

View Full Version : Black ZR1

Black ZR1
01-15-2011, 12:28 AM
My name is Black ZR1, and I was introduced by ClearOrangeZero to Forerunner Conflict. It sounded interesting so I decided to check it out. Well, after going through the site, I wanted to join, so I signed up. I'm a Colonel Grade 3 at the moment, and soon to be a Brigadier.

Andimion
01-15-2011, 12:47 AM
My name is Black ZR1, and I was introduced by ClearOrangeZero to Forerunner Conflict. It sounded interesting so I decided to check it out. Well, after going through the site, I wanted to join, so I signed up. I'm a Colonel Grade 3 at the moment, and soon to be a Brigadier.

Welcome aboard. We'll try and get you in for a bootcamp sometimes tomorrow. We have other members in need of one as well.

Andimion
01-15-2011, 12:52 AM
Uh.. Sorry, I guess you wont be getting a Red bootcamp. Seeing as you signed up for Blue... O.o You realize ClearOrange is in Red correct?

Mythonian
01-15-2011, 01:03 AM
Interesting indeed...

Well, we welcome you, Black. As Andimion said, ClearOrangeZero is in REDD Army. You posted in the BLUE Enlistment thread, though, which is why we are slightly confused.

If you want to switch, just say so. If not, that is also fine. We just want to make sure you get in the army you want to join, so that you have some friends you already know and a place to start from so adjusting to this community is a bit easier...

Andimion
01-15-2011, 01:26 AM
Interesting indeed...

Well, we welcome you, Black. As Andimion said, ClearOrangeZero is in REDD Army. You posted in the BLUE Enlistment thread, though, which is why we are slightly confused.

If you want to switch, just say so. If not, that is also fine. We just want to make sure you get in the army you want to join, so that you have some friends you already know and a place to start from so adjusting to this community is a bit easier...

Exactly

Black ZR1
01-15-2011, 01:49 AM
That is strange. Clear told me about an hour ago he was on blue. I wonder if he was mistaken? But I would like to stay on blue however.

Mythonian
01-15-2011, 02:15 AM
Okay...

Do you know anyone on BLUE that I could put you with, or should I just arbitrarily place you somewhere? xD

Anyways, I'm Mythonian, the Field Marshal of BLUE Army. Welcome, and please enjoy your stay!

Black ZR1
01-15-2011, 02:29 AM
Well, ToastyThunder is a friend of mine as well who is on blue. So I could go with him.

Mythonian
01-15-2011, 03:28 AM
Okay, glad to hear it.

RaZ Vader
01-15-2011, 08:50 AM
Welcome to Forerunner Conflict. Enjoy it here

XxClearSh0txX
01-15-2011, 09:50 AM
Well darn it, now I have to kill you AND toasty.

Welcom to FC, black! *Loads shotgun*:devil:

Nicholas Sapien
01-15-2011, 10:52 AM
:tank:Welcome to FC, See you on the front lines:tank:

Captain Poder
01-15-2011, 11:55 AM
Note to Black:
every squad leader has a different schedule for practices. Tealgore and chill's schedule is pretty open where as krowe's might be a little bit tighter
its whatever fits for you

did clear explaijn how the clan is run.... what you need to do from this point on? etc, if he hasnt any of the officers would be happy to help

AftershocK
01-15-2011, 07:19 PM
shoulda gone to redd...we are better than blue :p

MedeDust
01-15-2011, 07:30 PM
You screwed up already. But oh well welcome to FC.

HeavyArms
01-15-2011, 08:35 PM
*Sits on Andi's head* YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *Creeper stare*