PDA

View Full Version : Oh It's About That Time...

MicroJupiter
11-30-2012, 03:03 AM
Hey everyone! I thought I'd stop by and see how my ole' friend FC is doing these days. I got caught up in a conversation with an old XBL buddy today and we started talking about the wars, and it got me all nostalgic and such, so I couldn't help but come by.

SO many new names around here now, but it sure is nice to see some familiar ones too. Some of you know me, most of you probably don't. Doesn't really matter either way, if you're curious, I'm sure someone here can fill you in. Either way, I lead a crazy busy life, but I miss popping onto the boards and being part of the chats and community. I wish I could be more active, even if just to help.

I see you guys have a Beta war going on, for H4 I imagine. If someone could inform me what the details of that is (i.e. when it's played, ect.) that would be fantastic. I'd love to hop in a game or two if you wouldn't mind. (If you don't know who I am, and this confuses you, don't send me to some recruitment or bootcamp page, not needed. But I would love to sit in on a bootcamp, if you still do those that is.)

Hope to pop on here more, I'll make sure this thread gets emailed to me so I actually check it. Love the mobile version of the boards.

Miss you guys...

-Micro

MedeDust
11-30-2012, 03:10 AM
^He's bad at Halo, true story.

We have battles every sunday at 6pm if you want to sit in through a bootcamp you'll have to enlist, you can figure that out. Blue wouldn't mind having you as a reserve;)

MicroJupiter
11-30-2012, 03:16 AM
Mede, did we ever play together? Have an old GT?

-Micro

MedeDust
11-30-2012, 03:19 AM
Lt Medeon, xNIGHTxxSNIPER, We were never in the same army and I dont think you were as active when I got into the Moderation team in Halo 3, I think I have you on FB though "Joel Ramirez"

MicroJupiter
11-30-2012, 03:21 AM
Oh ok haha! You do have me on FB, makes sense now. Yeah, I started to disappear around 2009 I think.

-Micro

MedeDust
11-30-2012, 03:25 AM
Yeah I was the neutral mod around that time, Now I make the pretty pictures on the site.

AftershocK
11-30-2012, 03:26 AM
Hola MicroJupiter :)

MicroJupiter
11-30-2012, 03:27 AM
Aftershock! Hello old buddy! Good to see you man.

-Micro

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
11-30-2012, 03:53 AM
Welcome back Micro :party:

Coda
11-30-2012, 04:05 AM
Now I make the pretty pictures on the site.

They're pretty ^_^

And hello there, oxymoron! (micro Jupiter = oxymoron)

GhostHammer
11-30-2012, 05:16 AM
Now there is a face I've always enjoyed seeing here. How are you friend? It's been to long since you've been on these boards. Hope all is well Kyle, jump back in here if you got time! :)

Maxdoggy
11-30-2012, 08:39 AM
Micro! Nice to see your face on these boards once again. In case you don't remember the connection, I'm Joshua Pavlica (@joshpav).

One Diamond
11-30-2012, 09:55 AM
hey Kyle hope all is going good for ya hope to c ya on the box :party:

MicroJupiter
11-30-2012, 11:54 AM
Super great to see you guys. I'd def love to play when my workflow allows it, Obviously for Red, some things never change :)

I'm gonna go through my friends list tonight and weed a bunch of old people who never at anymore. Make room for awesome people from FC!!! Maybe I can rock a game on Sunday.

-Micro

Blackhawk570
11-30-2012, 11:58 AM
You and Myth should duke it out. Would be the fight of the century.

MicroJupiter
11-30-2012, 12:09 PM
Oh yeah? Why's that? I don't know who he is...

-Micro

Snackman90
11-30-2012, 12:29 PM
Hi.

MicroJupiter
11-30-2012, 12:33 PM
Hi.

Yayayayayayayay!!! All is right in the world again.

-Micro

Metkil5685
11-30-2012, 12:47 PM
Greetings Micro! Good to see you around man. I was curious if you were ever going to pop your head back up any time soon. :P

Cheers,
Metkil5685

MicroJupiter
11-30-2012, 12:49 PM
With someone as awesome as you around...how could I not?!

-Micro

VerbotenDonkey
11-30-2012, 12:58 PM
Hot damn it's MicroJupiter!

Seems like Halo 4 is attracting everyone back haha. Good to see you're home, Micro.

Metkil5685
11-30-2012, 01:00 PM
With someone as awesome as you around...how could I not?!

-Micro

Hey I'm still trying to live up to your legacy. Don't think I will ever be able to. :P

Snackman90
11-30-2012, 01:03 PM
Oh...it's cool. I didn't want anyone to say hi to me. :(

MicroJupiter
11-30-2012, 01:05 PM
Hot damn it's MicroJupiter!

Seems like Halo 4 is attracting everyone back haha. Good to see you're home, Micro.

Didn't think you'd still be around Donkey! Good to see you man

Hey I'm still trying to live up to your legacy. Don't think I will ever be able to. :P

Meh, I don't know if I have too much of that anymore. May have been gone too long. I'm barely a footnote on the timeline :(

-Micro

Metkil5685
11-30-2012, 01:05 PM

http://chan.catiewayne.com/b/src/134241607114.jpg

Hi Snackman. Good to see you. How you doing man? You still writing like crazy?

VerbotenDonkey
11-30-2012, 01:07 PM

If it makes you feel any better, I was going to write "Oh no it's Snackman and Micro in the same topic! We gotta make a new one cause this one can't withstand that much awesome!" :P

Yeah, I'm still around Micro. Not nearly as active anymore cause of College, but I doubt I'll ever really be able to COMPLETELY leave haha. Been here too long, it's like a permanent part of my life haha.

Snackman90
11-30-2012, 01:08 PM
http://chan.catiewayne.com/b/src/134241607114.jpg

Hi Snackman. Good to see you. How you doing man? You still writing like crazy?

Oh, you know it!

Metkil5685
11-30-2012, 01:12 PM

Oh, you know it!

Awesome man! That reminds me back when you gave us a snippet.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e166/Metkil/kindlan.png

^ Look familiar? (large image, so I didn't actually put the image in)

Donkey, you are right. There is way too much awesome going on in this thread.

Maxdoggy
11-30-2012, 01:13 PM
Micro, essentially, Mythonian is the new you on this website. Lol.

MicroJupiter
11-30-2012, 01:16 PM
Yeah, I'm still around Micro. Not nearly as active anymore cause of College, but I doubt I'll ever really be able to COMPLETELY leave haha. Been here too long, it's like a permanent part of my life haha.

Yeah I wish I could be like that. I'm gonna try to. I own my own really busy business, so it makes it tough. But I'm typically pretty free on Sundays and my wintertime is pretty darn slow too. So we shall see!

Hope to rock a bunch with you guys. Maybe even be a contributor to things again. I miss making wonderful things happen in this community. Those were good times.

-Micro

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome man! That reminds me back when you gave us a snippet.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e166/Metkil/kindlan.png

^ Look familiar? (large image, so I didn't actually put the image in)

Donkey, you are right. There is way too much awesome going on in this thread.

I took that cover photo! Yay for collaboration!

Micro, essentially, Mythonian is the new you on this website. Lol.

Ah I gotcha. Then he's probably pretty awesome in ways few can be lol.

-Micro

VerbotenDonkey
11-30-2012, 01:21 PM
Yeah I wish I could be like that. I'm gonna try to. I own my own really busy business, so it makes it tough. But I'm typically pretty free on Sundays and my wintertime is pretty darn slow too. So we shall see!

Hope to rock a bunch with you guys. Maybe even be a contributor to things again. I miss making wonderful things happen in this community. Those were good times.

-Micro

Yeah see if I owned my own business, I doubt I'd have time haha. Once I get out of college I'll probably be in the same boat as you; need to buy a house, pay taxes, uphold said house and car, etc etc. Then I'll probably only be on when I have absolutely nothing else to do, or just to relax at night.

Hopefully we can play some games though Micro! Glad you decided to check in, made my Friday haha.

Snackman90
11-30-2012, 01:22 PM
Yeah for collaboration, Kyle!

The fact that you still have that is freakin' awesome by the way.

I'm also working on several other things. I write for an entertainment blog out of Denver, working on a youtube channel, getting a degree in Multimedia Journalism, and trying to write my second(ish) novel. We all grew up so fast.

MicroJupiter
11-30-2012, 03:03 PM
Now there is a face I've always enjoyed seeing here. How are you friend? It's been to long since you've been on these boards. Hope all is well Kyle, jump back in here if you got time! :)

Cody I totally forgot you changed your name. So awesome to see you. To this day, you always remain one of the people I respect most in this community. Hope we get to rock some together!

-Micro

silversleek
11-30-2012, 04:41 PM
Oh hey, i've seen your name tossed around a few times, but you were before my time. Although if you're like myth, than i think we'll get along just fine.

Spartanbh
11-30-2012, 06:44 PM
Oh look. It's guys that were around in my time. HI GUYS. Missed ya'll! Raz and I are still farting around here XD. Snackman, Cody and you need to team up again for some epic Waterworks battles.

GhostHammer
11-30-2012, 06:47 PM
Hi.

Micro coming back warmed my heart with affection and glory. You sir, just melted it. So nice to see you here Snack :)

Oh look. It's guys that were around in my time. HI GUYS. Missed ya'll! Raz and I are still farting around here XD. Snackman, Cody and you need to team up again for some epic Waterworks battles.

YES! TO THE HILL SNACKMAN! WE CAN DO IT!

MicroJupiter
11-30-2012, 07:09 PM
It's SpartanBH! I wonder if he still hates me lol.

I was looking through your gametypes and it brought a smile to my face when I saw Hill 30. Those were some good games! Now if only we had Terminal again to relive some of those neck and neck slayer games or crazy 1 second win hill games.

-Micro

Sean
12-01-2012, 01:52 AM
Hello, sir! If you remember me at all, it's probably in the form of a high-pitched annoying kid named Sean Shady51 back in halo 2. and Snackman is in here too, dear lord! cool to see that you're still writing. Cool to see all of these older people that were like my idols when i first joined coming back lmao.