PDA

View Full Version : What do you want to see?!

Metkil5685
11-30-2012, 01:04 PM
Any one that is still in college will tell you right we are attempting to wrap up our semester This falls true to me as well. With a nice long break headed my way, I will be working on some projects. However, I want some input from you the members. So, I have a simple question for you folks.

What features and/or changes to the website would you like to see?

Seriously just throw anything out at me, I will look into and see what I can. During my break I want to be kept busy. If you don't feel comfortable posting here in this thread about it, please feel free to PM me or e-mail me at Metkil5685@gmail.com.

Cheers,
Metkil5685

Coda
11-30-2012, 01:09 PM
I want to see all the new stuff that I've heard about put in ^_^ like the shout box and all the other stuff! or... New mobile skin? A million dollars? Yeah. I like that one. Metkil, I would like a million dollars :)

Metkil5685
11-30-2012, 01:14 PM
I want to see all the new stuff that I've heard about put in ^_^ like the shout box and all the other stuff! or... New mobile skin? A million dollars? Yeah. I like that one. Metkil, I would like a million dollars :)

Shoutbox is still being discussed. We haven't forgotten about it.

Myth has been working little by little on the mobile skin, however he's also quite busy. I'll link up with Myth on that later in the month to discuss what we both can do to get it rolling, as this is something we want to happen.

Million dollars? If I had a million dollars....I don't even know what I do to be honest. I won't make any promises on that.

VerbotenDonkey
11-30-2012, 01:28 PM
A Battle-Night Picture contest. Like we had in Halo 3. Where we all took pictures of epic moments during the battles. Yeah. I want to see that.

Blackhawk570
11-30-2012, 01:50 PM
I suggested something to Myth about the Profiles on the site and to make them more useful and fun, but I forgot what exactly it was that I was suggesting.

EDIT: Ok I figured it out it was adding an achievements tab to the profile. Basically anytime you get any sort of accolade it will be posted there ex. FC Top Ten awards and Army awards

Coda
11-30-2012, 05:07 PM
I suggested something to Myth about the Profiles on the site and to make them more useful and fun, but I forgot what exactly it was that I was suggesting.

EDIT: Ok I figured it out it was adding an achievements tab to the profile. Basically anytime you get any sort of accolade it will be posted there ex. FC Top Ten awards and Army awards

Achievements could be fun :) maybe those are too much like the ribbons, though? But achievements could have a lot more stuff in them.

Metkil5685
11-30-2012, 05:58 PM
An achievement system could be neat. However it's similar to our ribbon system. We can talk about it.

Lol its James
11-30-2012, 06:08 PM
Instead of blue soldier and redd soldier actually have their ranks like master seargent

Metkil5685
11-30-2012, 06:09 PM
Instead of blue soldier and redd soldier actually have their ranks like master seargent

This has also been a topic of discussion as well. There are some issues that we are working out, but this is something we are thinking of doing, so long everything can fall into place.

VerbotenDonkey
11-30-2012, 06:55 PM

I vote for Rank Userbars as well.

KazuhLLL
11-30-2012, 07:19 PM

silversleek
11-30-2012, 07:21 PM

Maxdoggy
12-02-2012, 10:20 AM
I want to see that "Click Here 2 Register" thing fixed!

KazuhLLL
12-02-2012, 03:42 PM
I want to see that "Click Here 2 Register" thing fixed!

I said that the first day after the skin was updated lol.

Puba
12-02-2012, 07:12 PM

Metkil5685
12-02-2012, 08:40 PM
Ok I understand you guys want the specific usergroups, but no more quote/post of it. We have discussed it and are still discussing it.

The 'Click 2 Register' thing, what about it? I honestly recall what you guys have said on it.

Maxdoggy
12-02-2012, 08:56 PM
We aren't L33t speak, Metkil. It looks unprofessional.

Change it to "Click Here To Register".

Metkil5685
12-02-2012, 08:58 PM
We aren't L33t speak, Metkil. It looks unprofessional.

Change it to "Click Here To Register".

Alright, just wanted to make sure. Thank you. We discussed that too, just haven't gotten to it yet.

purple gamer 17
12-02-2012, 08:59 PM
I have a request, for the skins I use the regular "FC underground". I like how it is wide and how it fills the hole page up for my screen. I would really like to see the Socialize skin wide like that.

Coda
12-08-2012, 02:16 AM
^ what he said. I find socialize to be slow. It could be due to all the pictures and such. If we could have a skin without the sides, and really simple like the original underground one, that would be awesome

Puba
12-12-2012, 01:20 AM
Like the last two said . I use FC underground due to the fact of the new skin takeing very long load times ( 2-3 minutes to load a page ) and because 90 percent of the time I am on FC I am on my mobile it's worse . Is there anyway that could be fixed ?

Maxdoggy
12-13-2012, 04:56 PM
I suggest we update the profile page/timeline page for our Twitter account as well. It still says that we play Halo: Reach and it has not yet taken use of the new Twitter design.

*whistles for MedeDust and Myth and Metty and [insert other reindeer here]*

Metkil5685
12-15-2012, 03:42 AM
Okay all commitments are now complete. Now I have all the time in the world to game and work on the website. I have my list ready to go and I'm already starting on it. I'm specifically starting at the load time issues as that is a performance issue.

KazuhLLL
12-16-2012, 03:48 PM
I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but for me the Skype icon under people's Gamer ID's isn't loading properly.

http://i.imgur.com/XMZw7.png

Metkil5685
12-16-2012, 04:08 PM
I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but for me the Skype icon under people's Gamer ID's isn't loading properly.

http://i.imgur.com/XMZw7.png

This was an issue with the remote service that tells whether or not the user is online. I've turned off that feature and now it is just a static Skype icon instead. Thanks for bringing this up.

KazuhLLL
12-16-2012, 04:13 PM
This was an issue with the remote service that tells whether or not the user is online. I've turned off that feature and now it is just a static Skype icon instead. Thanks for bringing this up.

Thank you muchly. :)