PDA

View Full Version : Signature Guidelines

MicroJupiter
11-30-2012, 06:31 PM
I dug around, but couldn't find it. Wondered if there are any signature guidelines (size) that I should follow. I don't wanna have anything huge, but I like to know the rules.

-Micro

Metkil5685
11-30-2012, 07:33 PM
I dug around, but couldn't find it. Wondered if there are any signature guidelines (size) that I should follow. I don't wanna have anything huge, but I like to know the rules.

-Micro

At this current moment we do not have any posted signature guidelines. It's up to moderator and administrator discretion.

MicroJupiter
11-30-2012, 07:42 PM
Cool, good to know. Thanks!

-Micro

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
12-01-2012, 05:59 PM
They are in Section 5 of the Accords:

5. Forum Signature Guidelines

5.1 Excessively large signatures or using things which make heavy use of bandwidth are not allowed.
5.2 You may have a maximum of two regular images in your signature. No images larger than 600x400 are allowed. This includes animated images.
5.3 No more than two smaller images (such as userbars). These are limited to a maximum of 600x50. Anything larger is considered a regular image. This includes animated images.
5.4 Maximum of 6 horizontal lines of text (quotes are included in this limit).
5.5 All content within signatures, images, or text must follow all other rules within the Accords.
5.6 Signatures that violate these guidelines will result in the member being warned to fix their signature. Failure to correctly do so may result in having the signature removed and being disallowed to have a signature at all. Blatant violations will not be given a warning.
5.7 If you have any questions or concerns about these guidelines, please contact someone from the Moderation Team (http://fcwars.net/forums/showgroups.php).

bazongaman502
12-02-2012, 02:59 AM
hmmmmm... think iv broken them a couple times lol