PDA

View Full Version : Purple Team Story (Act II Chapter 1)

Reaper
12-03-2012, 03:18 PM
2 Months Ago.....

Algol: YOU ARE ALL PATHETIC!

(Algol was staring at his 500 Reaper Toys, while behind him were Sophia, LJ, Dumbass, and The Joker)

Algol: Why is it, that no matter what, you toys lose your fights? Your immortal soldiers that were given a 2nd chance by me. Now I see you toys should have died with your villages.
Toy Soldier 1: But sire, we can do better, allow us another chance my lord!
Algol: I have no room for failure!

(As Algol exends his right arm to the side he quicly moves it across his body. Unknown to everyone in that room, except Dumbass, Algol had extended a blade of bone through his elbow that quickly went through all but 5 of his toys)

Algol: You 5 I still have use for. Now then, allow Dumbass to perform the necessary upgrades to each of you. Sophia, you and I are going to practice together, since you failed to beat such an easy target. LJ, your also getting upgrades, go with Dumbass. Joker, report to the other generals.
Remaining Troops: Yes sir!

Present

(Its been almost 2 months since the death of Raz Vader, and peace seemed to finally start settling in. Soldiers that left the old Brotherhood and Empire went to rejoin the Purple City. But the nerves of some people were still shaken, for many knew that in a few days, Algol and his army will return. But those who inhabit the new city felt that with their combined forces, they would be able to hold him off, no matter what. To help set off some of the nerves that the people of the city were having, The leader of the city, Chancellor Mythonian, decided to set up a small fighting tournament with the forces of PURPLE's great army to show off the great protection they could give)

Mythonian: Ladies and Gentlemen, might I present the finalists for our speical tournament. On the right side, we have a fan favorite as the great unicorn of our army.... Silversleek! On the other side, we have the living legend, one who was known to clobber entire armies with just the swing of his sword.... Juggernaut!
Audience: (CHEERS!)
Juggernaut: Lets make this a fight for the ages!
Silversleek: I couldn't agree more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pJwzRzG1H0

(As Juggernaut won the fight, a strange hooded figure walked onto the stage. One of the people in the audience, former REDD captain Hellwolf, knew the figure to well and jumped off the stands into the arena to stand side by side with the other soldiers)

Hellwolf: WATCH OUT, ITS REAPER!
Algol: I told you the name is Algol now.
Silversleek: Doesn't matter what your name is now, I'm still going to whip your ass, no pun intended.
Algol: You will try!
Silversleek: Alright so who gets to have him?
Mythonian: I will, I could use some excercise.
Juggernaut: No Sir, we can handle thi..

(Just as Juggernaut was about to finish his sentence, Algol exploded, sending Silversleek, Hellwolf, and Juggernaut flying into the walls)

Algol: Your forces fight worse than dogs....
Mythonian: So does that mean your "Immortal Army" is a giant piece of dog shit?

(Algol charges at Mythonian with his mighty sword, right as Mythonian let out his right hand, and watched it transformed into two giant revolving blades)

Mythonian: Your not even worth the effort.
Algol (pissed tone): Can we start now?
Mythonian: Yes, you impatient prick!

(As they clashed swords, something nagged at Mythonian. Something was just off about Algol but he just couldn't place his scissor hand on it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pcMhw54dYU

(as Algol fell, the sword in his hands broke as well. Mythonian walked up to him and removed his hockey mask, only to find a skeleton underneath)

Reaper Toy: My master sends his regards, he wanted to see how well you all fight. He will be pleased to know that this peace time hasn't made anyone soft but in fact, created more strong people. He wouldn't have it any other way
Mythonian: Well since you can't die, guess were going to have to interroga....

(Before Mythonian could finish his sentence, the Reaper Toy exploded, sending everyone flying back)

Silversleek: That little mother!
Mythonian: Juggernaut and Silversleek, get back to the army bases and tell everyone I'm coming by for to discuss some new battle plans. Hellwolf, go and bring me the gaurdians.
All 3 soldiers: Yes Sir!

(From the distance, 3 hooded figures were watching the fight, all 3 of them smiling)

Algol: See Sophia? If you know when to strike, you can strike fear into people
Sophia: I understand brother, I won't forget that.
Algol: And how is my LJ adjusting to her new.... modifications?
Pandora: I feel great sire.... but my name is Pandora now.
Algol: I'm sorry my dear,I tend to forgot. Now lets return to base, I have new generals and toys I need to make.

Juggernaut9473
12-03-2012, 06:37 PM
Great installment reaper :) nice to finally see it up

Reaper
12-04-2012, 09:12 PM
Great installment reaper :) nice to finally see it up

yea..... not gonna lie, i've had this done for months, i just forgot about it :oops: