PDA

View Full Version : May I present myself; MDMYAY.

MDMYAY
12-03-2012, 09:51 PM
Greetings and salutations, fellow men of honour. I am sincerely joyous to make your acquaintance. It is truly an honour to be considered amongst the ranks of such noble and knightly men of the realm. Forsooth, I eagerly await when I may lend my combat prowess and skills to our great and noble conflict against the BLUE traitors.

It is with great and eager anticipation that I look forward to befriending a great many of you noble and honourable men.

With that, I shall bid thee goodbye 'til the time comes that my services are needed. Good day to you, fellow gentlemen.

Humbly yours,

Ser MDMYAY

LyricsMode
12-03-2012, 09:54 PM
I saw you wanted to help with forge maps. That'll help me. Welcome MD!

Coda
12-03-2012, 10:10 PM
The way you wrote that put a smile to my face :) Welcome to FC and to the Empire

VerbotenDonkey
12-04-2012, 12:51 AM
Hahaha I loved the intro MDM. Only played with you once this afternoon, but I can already tell you're awesome. Welcome to Forerunner Conflict, if you have any questions feel free to ask. I'll get you through a bootcamp soon, I got Finals and Exams and Papers and all that this week and next, so I may be slow getting to it. Hope you enjoy yourself!

Coda
12-04-2012, 01:06 AM
Hahaha I loved the intro MDM. Only played with you once this afternoon, but I can already tell you're awesome. Welcome to Forerunner Conflict, if you have any questions feel free to ask. I'll get you through a bootcamp soon, I got Finals and Exams and Papers and all that this week and next, so I may be slow getting to it. Hope you enjoy yourself!

does he talk like that while actually speaking, too? please tell me he does. That would be the best

MDMYAY
12-04-2012, 01:07 AM
Your replies imbue a strong sense of joy and camaraderie. I hope to see you gentlemen soon. G'day.

VerbotenDonkey
12-04-2012, 01:09 AM
does he talk like that while actually speaking, too? please tell me he does. That would be the best

No he does not, unfortunately. (Tip MDM, start doing that!) But I was laughing with the rest of the party when I read this intro. I love old English haha.

Coda
12-04-2012, 01:26 AM
I'd love to hear someone talk like that. That would be so funny.

I be on thine six, sire! Hahaha :)

Sir Nihlus
12-04-2012, 08:06 AM
Hello thither!

Thy intro dost give me great joy to read, I bequeath upon thee the seal of badassery.

Welcome and enjoy thy stay!

Gargoyle
12-04-2012, 02:43 PM
Welcome me friend!

Yeah, welcome n ****.

Never been good at intros =/

JamiDJ
12-07-2012, 08:41 PM
lol welcome to FC! love the intro for sure, i should have thought of that.....