PDA

View Full Version : Re-Introduction

Bodaciousbaconn
12-05-2012, 09:14 AM
Well, I've come to the conclusion that some of the newer (and possibly older) members have no idea who I am. This is most likely due to the fact that I was inactive for like a war and a half on Reach. But anyways.

Hi. I'm Bodaciousbaconn, or Bacon, or Boda, or whatever else I'll answer to that you'll call me. The website says I joined January 2011, but I'm almost positive I joined November 2010, and had my bootcamp with Bazongaman and Johnkilla. In the Reach Beta War, I jumped up the ranks pretty quickly. I led 7th Crusade in BLUE for a while, and then I hit Lieutenant, and I peaked at Major. I stayed at this position for a while, and eventually just kinda faded away.

I also remember the first time I met Fuzzy, I thought he was another tryhard someone brought in to boost their SuperSquad. But it turns out he was a pretty cool guy and I was able to convince him and Chillsquishter that I was from Louisiana for about a year without ever saying "Hey, I'm from Louisiana."

So, that's my short FC Life-story. I plan on being here a while, and if I did join in November, then I've already hit my 2-year mark. See you all Sunday.

Fuzzy
12-05-2012, 09:41 AM
I SWEAR YOU WERE CANADIAN FOR THOSE 6 MONTHS. I remember when I found out that you were actually American I was so surprised and disappointed at the same time.

Maxdoggy
12-05-2012, 09:47 AM
I SWEAR YOU WERE CANADIAN FOR THOSE 6 MONTHS. I remember when I found out that you were actually American I was so surprised and disappointed at the same time.

Well considering Bacon can't spell Louisiana, I could see why you might think he was Canadian. Lol.

LyricsMode
12-05-2012, 10:14 AM
Well nice to meet you! Hope we play sometime :)

ChillSquishster
12-05-2012, 12:51 PM
Bacon our wannabe Canadian. You could have learned our Canadian ways but you misused our trust!

Also I apologize to everyone. I was there for bacon's bootcamp and I didn't do nothing to stop it

ShenmueZero v2
12-05-2012, 08:52 PM
Canada is better then America

Bodaciousbaconn
12-05-2012, 10:53 PM
Well considering Bacon can't spell Louisiana, I could see why you might think he was Canadian. Lol.

Maybe it's all been an extensive ploy. Maybe I really am Canadian, but have gone so deep into my own cover that I've actually convinced myself I'm from Louisiana. Or maybe I can't spell and am illiterate, which doesn't help prove either point, because Canadians and the Deep Southerners are all idiots anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

Bacon our wannabe Canadian. You could have learned our Canadian ways but you misused our trust!

Also I apologize to everyone. I was there for bacon's bootcamp and I didn't do nothing to stop it

I'm apologizing in advance for asking you to try and rake your feeble Canadian brain for information, but was my bootcamp in November or January?

Fuzzy
12-05-2012, 10:53 PM
Canada is better then America

Yes Shenmue, Silko is probably still mad that he lost the debate to Chill and I.

because Bacon and the Bacon are all idiots anyways.

Fixed.

ChillSquishster
12-06-2012, 01:35 AM
I'm apologizing in advance for asking you to try and rake your feeble Canadian brain for information, but was my bootcamp in November or January?

You should know by now that I can't think. I have no idea what month anyone joined except for me. I joined in march 2010 or sometime around there.

And to Fuzzy, that was one of the funniest convos ever between the 5 of us there.

silversleek
12-06-2012, 07:46 AM

wat. He's not canadian? Wtf.

Bodaciousbaconn
12-06-2012, 09:18 AM
wat. He's not canadian? Wtf.

Winning. And Fuzzy, you know what, I have some work to do on the site. As far as everyone knows, I'm now Canadian.