PDA

View Full Version : Youtube sucks now.

zero_swat
12-07-2012, 02:09 AM
They changed the home page and the lay out of stuff and it feels like a step back.

Ichyban
12-07-2012, 02:13 AM
AGREED. i cant find anything now they should switch back to the one befor

zero_swat
12-07-2012, 02:23 AM
now i can only see what i am subscribed to, taking the fun out of discovering new stuff.

Sir Nihlus
12-07-2012, 06:59 AM
I know right? It was all normal for me until (BAM!) one click later...everything changed; I actually thought for a second that YouTube was broken haha!

Coda
12-07-2012, 12:01 PM
I hated it at first, but I'm kind of getting used to it. So, I don't really mind it anymore.

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
12-07-2012, 03:35 PM
Youtube has been in decline since Google bought it. To be honest I don't care too much about the layout, what really pisses me off are the adds.

KazuhLLL
12-07-2012, 03:40 PM
Mine hasn't updated yet..

VerbotenDonkey
12-07-2012, 03:44 PM
I've had this retarded update for awhile now. It's dumb. But unfortunately, Youtube is a free product, so they need to do what they need to do to get money (Ads, VEVO, bringing Google in, etc). Doesn't make much sense as the last layout was MUCH more easily useable, but whatever.

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
12-07-2012, 03:59 PM
I am fairly sure Youtube had ads even before Google bought them, but the difference is the ads didn't interrupt you videos. I hate it when in the middle of my video an ad pops up, and I hate it even more when I have to watch another shitty video before the one I want to watch. I'm sure they make enough money with all the other ads outside of the videos anyways.

zero_swat
12-07-2012, 04:17 PM
I am fairly sure Youtube had ads even before Google bought them, but the difference is the ads didn't interrupt you videos. I hate it when in the middle of my video an ad pops up, and I hate it even more when I have to watch another shitty video before the one I want to watch. I'm sure they make enough money with all the other ads outside of the videos anyways.
If you use google chrome as your browser look up ad blocker I found a free one that kicks ass. i haven't had to deal with a single ad for almost 2 weeks and it is nice.

Maxdoggy
12-07-2012, 04:26 PM
How To Use the New YouTube, courtesy of Phillip DeFranco:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0272TInjR4

Silko
12-07-2012, 04:30 PM
http://j.wigflip.com/x61WIF3H/roflbot.jpg

KillerGUNNY132
12-07-2012, 04:58 PM
I preferred the layout before they changed it. I saw my subscriptions in the middle and recommended stuff on the side. I liked it that way. Now I have to fight through a bunch of different screens just to find what my subscriptions upload. I honestly could care less what they like, favorite, or comment on. I just want their videos.

And I personally haven't dealt with ads anywhere ever in the past 2 years. I have ad-block on chrome and it blocks everthing from ads on webpages to videos embedded in youtube videos. I love it.

OPOC1L1PSE
12-10-2012, 02:05 AM
Yeah... I kind of stopped visitin Youtube. Then I get back and it's the crappy piece of jumbled junk I see now... Fantastic. Well, I'm sure going to stay away from it now...