PDA

View Full Version : Got minecraft working

Juggernaut9473
12-08-2012, 09:13 AM
if you guys know any good servers let me know so we can play some later

VerbotenDonkey
12-08-2012, 11:56 AM
Lord of the Craft was always my favorite.

Juggernaut9473
12-08-2012, 04:42 PM
im not going on any server unless there are people i can trust, just had one guy kill me 6 times and steal all my shit...

VerbotenDonkey
12-08-2012, 04:54 PM
Lord of the Craft is pretty strict with TKing and stuff. It's a REALLY large server, with hundreds of people (at least back when I used to play, it's really hard to play without friends you actually know). It had a bunch of factions, like Orcs, Humans, Elves, and you can even make your own races/cities/towns/etc as long as the moderators approve and you have enough people backing you that live in your city/play as your race. It was really cool, the main Factions (Elves, Humans, Orcs) all had huge territories and one main city, Elves specifically had their territory all forests with their cities built into trees.

The enemies either were, declarations of War, where one Faction would declare War on another (within reason) and then the leaders of that faction would gather up an Army and assault the other one. Each declaration of war was only good for so long, so you can't keep attacking forever, and it was moderated. Then the main enemy was, some of the admins were "necromancers" with certain spells, and they can quick summon a bunch of zombies. And they'd do a lot of events randomly throughout the world, so if you were traveling, you might just happen to get randomly attacked and have to fight. Also, each Faction had their own Guilds in them, like their own Army, players could start up their own Guilds, like private Armies, basically anything. It was a giant RP-PVP world.

I know I probably explained it terrible, but it was probably the most fun I've ever had on Minecraft. It was an awesome place, for sure. I'd probably still be there, but the food/drink thing kind of killed me because it's hard to start off on your own with no friends and I kept dying of hunger -__- so I gave up haha, cause it was hard to get money right off the bat in order to buy food.