PDA

View Full Version : Friday December 14th, 2012... A moment of silence

EagleOne
12-15-2012, 03:18 AM
The following is a quote from today's tragedy in Connecticut...

"A mass shooting at a school has left a staggering death toll and a town in crisis after a gunman opened fire in Newtown, Connecticut Friday. With at least 28 dead, the Sandy Hook School Elementary shooting was worse than Columbine.

Among the dead Friday were six adults who were at the school, 20 children, the gunman and his mother.

Reporters are identifying 20-year-old Adam Lanza as the suspect. Lanza’s mother was a teacher at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

The suspect’s older brother, Ryan, was taken into police custody in Hoboken, New Jersey."

I think I speak for the whole forerunner conflict community when I say our hearts and condolences go out to those families affected and loved ones lost...

Sir Nihlus
12-15-2012, 07:13 AM
My utmost condolences to the families that were connected to this heartbreak, and it is very sad to see that this shooting is only one of many tragedies that has happened over the course of the year in the U.S.

bazongaman502
12-15-2012, 07:21 AM
Killing a Child? I find it extreamly hard for someone to even think about that... When i read and heard about this, i was actually in tears.

This, the Virgina Tech shooting, Columbine and the Denver shooting at the "Dark Night Rises" shooting are by far the most horific murders in todays history...

R.I.P to the Adults were lost, and R.I.P to the little children whoes lives were taken far to early...

I hope the victims families heal over this in peace.

ItsGettingMessi
12-15-2012, 09:55 AM
i myself find this very disturbing... i hate how our schools in the US have absolutely no protection. We literally are just hoping no one does this. It makes me scared sometimes to go to school because if someone wanted to shoot me there, they could.

LyricsMode
12-15-2012, 11:34 AM
My high school had one cop lmao. But this is...wow.

AftershocK
12-15-2012, 03:20 PM
prayers go out to the familes such a tradgedy

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
12-15-2012, 05:11 PM
The kept playing the same scenes again and again on the TV at my gym...

God help the families of the victims.

MedeDust
12-15-2012, 05:31 PM
i myself find this very disturbing... i hate how our schools in the US have absolutely no protection. We literally are just hoping no one does this. It makes me scared sometimes to go to school because if someone wanted to shoot me there, they could.

Beg to differ, California has schools like prisons.

Apparently the shooter was mentally troubled and became jealous of how much more his mother paid attention to the children. It really is disturbing to even think of a massacre like this.