PDA

View Full Version : Halo: Reach Montage

zZ Dr K Zz
12-19-2012, 03:16 PM
It's finally done! Don't expect anything too special though :P Remember I am a very casual gamer now, so there won't be anything mindblowing in this.

http://youtu.be/flrxSTuJLO0

From video description:

"Finally got around to making and finishing up this montage. Instead of making a typical montage, I decided to try and relay a story throughout it. Basically I (zZ Dr K Zz) am the systemic anomaly that the Architect is talking about in the beginning. It then goes through my death and reincarnation as that person and then delving into complete seclusion (until I am found).

Music used in order of appearance:
"Metallica - No Leaf Clover."
"Halo 2, Vol. 2 (Original Soundtrack)- Epilogue: Beholden, Road to Voi, Subsume."
"Matrix Revolutions [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack] - Why, Mr. Anderson?"
"Ain't No Grave - Johnny Cash."
"Metallica (Load Album)- Bleeding Me"
"The Walking Dead Theme (The Wobbler Drumstep Remix)"

Footage Used From:
Matrix Reloaded (Original Motion Picture)
Halo: Reach (Xbox 360 Video Game)

I hope you enjoyed watching it as I did making it!"

But now that this is done, I can (finally) start thinking about doing a promo video for FC, one that I have wanted to make for the past couple of years now >_>

Sorry for not being on here recently or on XBL, been super busy with work/Christmas shopping.

VerbotenDonkey
12-19-2012, 03:20 PM
Once more, starting with Metallica earns you an A+.

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
12-19-2012, 04:35 PM
really really good video Dr K, anything with metallica is an insta-win.

Also it's a nice break from all the MLG or pro montages....all they show are sniper no scopes and dmr kills. Yours had a lot of variety and I liked that.

KazuhLLL
12-20-2012, 05:17 PM
Good video. The airsassiniation triple kill while falling from the top of Spire was badass.

Triple Double
05-10-2013, 07:15 PM
It's finally done! Don't expect anything too special though :P Remember I am a very casual gamer now, so there won't be anything mindblowing in this.

http://youtu.be/flrxSTuJLO0

From video description:

"Finally got around to making and finishing up this montage. Instead of making a typical montage, I decided to try and relay a story throughout it. Basically I (zZ Dr K Zz) am the systemic anomaly that the Architect is talking about in the beginning. It then goes through my death and reincarnation as that person and then delving into complete seclusion (until I am found).

Music used in order of appearance:
"Metallica - No Leaf Clover."
"Halo 2, Vol. 2 (Original Soundtrack)- Epilogue: Beholden, Road to Voi, Subsume."
"Matrix Revolutions [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack] - Why, Mr. Anderson?"
"Ain't No Grave - Johnny Cash."
"Metallica (Load Album)- Bleeding Me"
"The Walking Dead Theme (The Wobbler Drumstep Remix)"

Footage Used From:
Matrix Reloaded (Original Motion Picture)
Halo: Reach (Xbox 360 Video Game)

I hope you enjoyed watching it as I did making it!"

But now that this is done, I can (finally) start thinking about doing a promo video for FC, one that I have wanted to make for the past couple of years now >_>

Sorry for not being on here recently or on XBL, been super busy with work/Christmas shopping.

Refreshing, very different. Could work as a cool extended trailer for Halo.