PDA

View Full Version : Visitor message assistance?

xXReiBearXx
12-21-2012, 01:04 PM
Someone tried to post on my visitor message and said that it informed them it was off...dafuq is going on? Is this the start of the end of the world? lol

Anarchy
12-21-2012, 01:29 PM
Worked for me.

xXReiBearXx
12-21-2012, 05:15 PM
that is weird then O_o dafuq?

Mythonian
12-21-2012, 05:17 PM
Someone tried to post on my visitor message and said that it informed them it was off...dafuq is going on? Is this the start of the end of the world? lol

It might be an issue with their usergroup permissions. Who was it?

Jam Cliché
12-21-2012, 05:22 PM
Me. There was no tab on her profile for visitor messages, which is odd, because I have posted on her profile before, and I don't recall my usergroup permissions changing (unless changing battalions required making a new usergroup, in which case that new group's permissions are amiss).

Mythonian
12-21-2012, 05:24 PM
Me. There was no tab on her profile for visitor messages, which is odd, because I have posted on her profile before, and I don't recall my usergroup permissions changing (unless changing battalions required making a new usergroup, in which case that new group's permissions are amiss).

Just checked and I'm not seeing anything amiss. (usergroups are changed based on ranks, not battalions)

What happens when you go here: http://fcwars.net/forums/member.php?1798-xXReiBearXx&tab=visitor_messaging#vis itor_messaging

Jam Cliché
12-21-2012, 05:30 PM
I'm at her profile, but nothing is showing on the content wall. Above, the tabs read her Activity, About Me, and Blog

xXReiBearXx
12-24-2012, 11:19 AM
Problem fixed itself. I have it set so only peopel on my contacts and admins can see my visitor wall lol I am a noob

Jam Cliché
12-24-2012, 03:12 PM
XD I was wondering why it was ONLY YOU that I couldn't post to.