PDA

View Full Version : Remakes Galore!

KazuhLLL
12-25-2012, 09:53 PM
When I get back after the holidays I'll be having a bunch of Halo 3 minigame remakes to test if anyone's down. Hopefully some are cause ive been spending quite a lot of time in forge lol.

I've already fixed Halo on Halo for probably the last time, and I've remade Baddies Sneak Up, Garbage Man, and Smear the Quear on Quearena. I'm currently working on Ghostbusters on Hide/Seek Town. as far as other possibilities, I'll probably be making Ice Cream Man, Fat Kid on Level 4, Jenga, and Omega Journey 2. I have no Internet at home so chances are they'll all be done when I get back xD (it's quite dull here).

I've had to alter some of the games a bit because of the lack of flood options and no more custom powerups, but I think they'll all work out nicely.

Anyway, happy holidays! I'll see you all in a week and a half :)

silversleek
12-25-2012, 10:17 PM
sounds epic, when you get back we'll have a massive celebratory gamenight with all the remakes.

Maxdoggy
12-26-2012, 11:37 AM
Yay for Kaz having no life! :P

Good luck, dude!

Al Capone111
12-26-2012, 11:51 AM
Which version of Omega journey? I know back in H3 i had atleast 5 different versions.

KazuhLLL
12-26-2012, 03:55 PM
Which version of Omega journey? I know back in H3 i had atleast 5 different versions.

Since I dont have internet (right now im at Winn Dixie) Ive been making the maps based on a bunch of gameplays I downloaded from youtube the day before I left as well as what I remember from playing it myself back in the day. The video I downloaded of it just says Omega Journey 2, although another one I have called Dig to China is very similar. Both are on Foundry and you start off in the back hallway waiting for a teleporter to spawn. After that, you're on the main floor going through a bunch of cargo container and you have to destroy a bunch of "Jersey Barriers" and move a few large crates using Brute shots to try to get away. The gameplays I have of it are pretty crappy so I may have to leave that one unfinished until I get back to school.

VerbotenDonkey
12-26-2012, 04:04 PM
No. It HAS to be the first one. That one was the only one that was good.