PDA

View Full Version : FC Radio?

xXReiBearXx
12-28-2012, 07:38 PM
You guys may not know this, but I use to do net radio on many different stations. At one point I had ran 3 stations on my own. Anime Radio, Radio Dominion, and Damotaku radio.

Would any one be interested in FC radio?

Blackhawk570
12-28-2012, 07:43 PM
Sounds cool. Would this be just music playing, interviews, or interesting stories cause if any I think this would be an awesome idea.

xXReiBearXx
12-28-2012, 07:52 PM
Sounds cool. Would this be just music playing, interviews, or interesting stories cause if any I think this would be an awesome idea.

All of the above. With the power of skype I can do interveiws and have guest host and what not. More importantly I don't have to be the only DJ. With the lovely chatbox I can take requests too. So yea I mean it only works if I'd have listeners lol

Blackhawk570
12-28-2012, 07:58 PM
I will guarantee that I will give it a try (listening).

MedeDust
12-28-2012, 08:13 PM
Terrible idea. Especially if you are to be involved.

Kidding aside, We used to do a FC podcast if you want to ask about that.

VerbotenDonkey
12-29-2012, 01:49 AM
The only problem is just like in Metkils Livestream, once I start requesting Music that's too good, people start to complain.

:P

Coda
12-29-2012, 03:24 AM
It's an idea :) I'd listen to it. I'd also volunteer to be interviewed. Or if we want to get the podcast going again, I'd also listen and volunteer to be interviewed or whatever

LyricsMode
12-29-2012, 05:31 AM
I'd listen and interview if you want me :P try it on for size! Play good music tho plz kthx

RaZ Vader
12-29-2012, 07:15 AM
We used to have an active podcast hosted by the late great Carpe vexillum. But if you would like to start this up again, send me a PM and we will have a nice discussion. Or better yet, add me on Skype.

PhoenixPrime
12-29-2012, 10:25 AM
I think this would be a good idea, if it could have some oversight. Not that I'm worried that you'll step out of line, ReiBear, but I think anything with our name attached to it should have some sort of accountability for it. Accountability ensures that we don't move beyond our image of mutual respect and of community values.

If that happens, then I'll help you set it up in any way I can, even if it's only to give you some structure and format that you can work with. I've got experience doing this stuff too.

xXReiBearXx
12-29-2012, 10:52 AM
I think this would be a good idea, if it could have some oversight. Not that I'm worried that you'll step out of line, ReiBear, but I think anything with our name attached to it should have some sort of accountability for it. Accountability ensures that we don't move beyond our image of mutual respect and of community values.

If that happens, then I'll help you set it up in any way I can, even if it's only to give you some structure and format that you can work with. I've got experience doing this stuff too.

I don't really understand what you mean by stepping out of line? The only things that would be discussed is what WC allows me to. Like updates and what not. Also have members on to voice their opinions on things that could be FC related or not. Just having fun with it and playing good music. As I said I ran 3 radio stations in the past. I am a pro <3

PhoenixPrime
12-29-2012, 11:28 AM
I don't really understand what you mean by stepping out of line? The only things that would be discussed is what WC allows me to. Like updates and what not. Also have members on to voice their opinions on things that could be FC related or not. Just having fun with it and playing good music. As I said I ran 3 radio stations in the past. I am a pro <3

I'm cool with open discussion, I really am. I just want to have a chain of responsibility with the radio show. Like, if something offensive is said (Anything violating the terms of use on the website would be a good set of rules), then we can hold the radio show host responsible, along with whatever member on the show too. I'm saying this as more of a disclaimer, not a Big Brother statement or anything.

Like, "Hey, you can have your own show and do whatever you want, just follow the same rules on the website while you are on the show."

Oh, and some sort of policy that ensures that there's a recording of each discussion portion for archiving would be nice too. People always like to go back to the beginning on stuff and listen to it again.

I'm down with this. More FC-related media!

ArchAngelLloyd
12-29-2012, 12:28 PM
Rei I Love the idea. If you need to fill a slot for an interview some time hit me up just give me some advanced notice.

silversleek
12-29-2012, 12:30 PM
that sounds amazing. hell yeah.

LyricsMode
12-29-2012, 02:44 PM
Lets do this please!! :)

Freelance
12-29-2012, 03:35 PM
I would listen, seems like a fantastic idea!

purple gamer 17
12-29-2012, 06:16 PM
I want some of dis mad radio listening skittles

xXReiBearXx
12-29-2012, 06:26 PM
Ok so I am going to put up a poll. Depending on how it goes I will get it together xD

Spartanbh
12-29-2012, 07:26 PM
Thread closed per request by Reibear cause she made the poll thread for the radio, so all other topics directed towards the radio idea should be posted under the poll. Make sure you all go vote =D