PDA

View Full Version : Personal Calendar

Zucav
12-31-2012, 03:13 PM
A Personal Calendar for what practices and meetings that the individual will be able to attend. Items on it may be viewable or hidden from public so that we can see who will be attending what. Possibly with some sort of in site or email notification of when objects are coming up.

Similar to the calender used with MS: Sharepoint or Outlook. If any one is familiar with that.

VerbotenDonkey
12-31-2012, 03:49 PM
REDD has one, but its a thread.

Zucav
12-31-2012, 04:19 PM
Come on BLUE.. lets 1+ them.. XD

JamiDJ
01-01-2013, 11:50 PM
We should have this too... I'm forgetful. I would set this up if fellow Blue's want to send me all the schedules.. I use outlook everyday at work so I'm sure it can't be too hard. Let me know everyone!

xXReiBearXx
01-02-2013, 11:21 AM
I think each squad has their own practice times listed in the squads forums section. I know most of BLUE has this. Btw REDD when are we going to have nice looking forums sections for our squads like BLUE has?

Blackhawk570
01-02-2013, 11:34 AM
Btw REDD when are we going to have nice looking forums sections for our squads like BLUE has?

How do you know such things 0.o

VerbotenDonkey
01-02-2013, 12:42 PM
Btw REDD when are we going to have nice looking forums sections for our squads like BLUE has?

Well considering we don't have anyone capable of actually DOING that, probably never lol

Maxdoggy
01-02-2013, 12:43 PM
Well considering we don't have anyone capable of actually DOING that, probably never lol

Isn't lavos REDD?

Zucav
01-02-2013, 01:24 PM
How do you know such things 0.o

Yeah, that's a highly confidential strict need to know basis.
Like some BLUE CIA shit.

JamiDJ
01-02-2013, 02:29 PM
well it can be done. let me know and i will complete :)

Lol its James
01-02-2013, 02:58 PM
I'm pretty sure it was because Rei switched

Zucav
01-02-2013, 03:27 PM
well it can be done. let me know and i will complete :)

what and where are you planning on setting it up?

- - - Updated - - -

I was thinking more like a profile addition... may be something metkil or myth would only be able to do as it would be a site modification.

xXReiBearXx
01-02-2013, 06:02 PM
I'm pretty sure it was because Rei switched

Glad someone remembers I use to be BLUE lol

JamiDJ
01-02-2013, 06:28 PM

- - - Updated - - -

I was thinking more like a profile addition... may be something metkil or myth would only be able to do as it would be a site modification.

hmm i didnt think about it like that. that would be better than what i had planned.

i was just planning on using some type of imbedded calender in a sticky thread for us to see

Zucav
01-02-2013, 08:14 PM
hmm i didnt think about it like that. that would be better than what i had planned.

i was just planning on using some type of imbedded calender in a sticky thread for us to see

yeah.. idk either way.. i think that personal calendar would be nice though.

Jam Cliché
01-02-2013, 08:15 PM
Glad someone remembers I use to be BLUE lol

It's not too late to make a return. Come to the BLUE side. We have muffins.

VerbotenDonkey
01-02-2013, 08:19 PM

JamiDJ
01-02-2013, 09:03 PM
well i think this is a great idea. if higher ups want to help me out, i will at least have a sticky thread posted with our practices/ squad scrims/ others/ battle nights/ ect;

let me know everyone so i can start writing it down!

KazuhLLL
01-02-2013, 09:58 PM
If this is going to be done using outside resources, I'd recommend just making a Google Calendar that's public. That way whoever wants to help edit it can just give the original maker (JamieDJ or other) their gmail's and its pretty easy to get/give editing powers (as far as I know). Or better yet, have at least one CO/XO from each squad given editing privileges so they can update the calendar with their respective squad activities.

Zucav
01-02-2013, 10:13 PM
If this is going to be done using outside resources, I'd recommend just making a Google Calendar that's public. That way whoever wants to help edit it can just give the original maker (JamieDJ or other) their gmail's and its pretty easy to get/give editing powers (as far as I know). Or better yet, have at least one CO/XO from each squad given editing privileges so they can update the calendar with their respective squad activities.

This sounds like a really good idea. Kazuhlll if its OK with you and hawk i would like to manage the one for blue phoenix.

KazuhLLL
01-02-2013, 11:31 PM
This sounds like a really good idea. Kazuhlll if its OK with you and hawk i would like to manage the one for blue phoenix.

If that's how the calendar gets done then it doesn't really matter to me. Less that I have to do xD