PDA

View Full Version : what's up fc

RENGADE 0F FUNK
01-04-2013, 02:42 AM
What's going on guys? Im bored as hell on base at Camp Pendleton waiting for training to pick up. What's going on in your crazy lives?

Spartanbh
01-04-2013, 02:57 AM
I think I might be gay. I saw a penis the other day and I was like "Well...well thats just fine."

GhostHammer
01-04-2013, 05:18 AM
You know things are bad when your on here while in the Marines, jesus.

Blackhawk570
01-04-2013, 11:01 AM
I think I might be gay. I saw a penis the other day and I was like "Well...well thats just fine."

Father?

RENGADE 0F FUNK
01-04-2013, 11:13 AM
You know things are bad when your on here while in the Marines, jesus.

I had a month of Boot leave for xmas right with 3 companies that graduated behind mine. Some dumbass in the chain of command decided to have ALL OF US report to SOI on the same day.

So theres like 300 of us just sitting around in a random barracks waiting for a training sloT to pick up next week.

Maxdoggy
01-04-2013, 02:56 PM
Everything is going good for me! However, Blackhawk is planning to murder us all because he finds Fuzzy attractive and he doesn't want us to know this.

Also, I've been eating WAY too much food over break. It's a first world problem.

RENGADE 0F FUNK
01-04-2013, 03:21 PM
Everything is going good for me! However, Blackhawk is planning to murder us all because he finds Fuzzy attractive and he doesn't want us to know this.

Also, I've been eating WAY too much food over break. It's a first world problem.

Fuzzy kinda looks like Justin Beiber.