PDA

View Full Version : Playing Online Games as an Adult

VerbotenDonkey
01-07-2013, 04:51 PM
http://imgur.com/gallery/doz74

Friend sent me this link. Could NOT stop laughing hahhaha. So true.

"GAY IS THE ONLY ADJECTIVE I KNOW!"

MicroJupiter
01-08-2013, 11:35 AM
Sadly I've turned down sex for video games twice. In my defense though, it was for Mario Party 3 with my bros. So I was like babe...c'mon, get real. Lol

-Micro

Al Capone111
01-12-2013, 02:01 PM
This is why I use party chat 90% of the time. I'm passed the point of trying to be social on XBL. Most of the new friends I make are friends of friends. Also I tend to extremely cynical of late. But that comic is 100% accurate. Sad, but true.

Gargoyle
01-12-2013, 02:07 PM
Sadly I've turned down sex for video games twice. In my defense though, it was for Mario Party 3 with my bros. So I was like babe...c'mon, get real. Lol

-Micro

Who hasn't turned sex down for Mario Party? It's like an actual party in my pants.
Plus, I've noticed I can be either extremely adult and focused or I can be an immature 15 year old bating into the microphone. Depends on how many Dews I drank and how much I hate the people I play with :D

ItsGettingMessi
01-12-2013, 02:10 PM
well this isnt accurate for me. I might be a teenager but i dont think anyone has ever heard me say anything like that >.<

Al Capone111
01-12-2013, 02:12 PM
well this isnt accurate for me. I might be a teenager but i dont think anyone has ever heard me say anything like that >.<

the exception =/= the norm