PDA

View Full Version : Recruitment Drive for FC

RaZ Vader
01-19-2011, 01:27 PM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b125/Razgriz1988/FCwantsyou.jpg

(Dave Dun from Bungie, original picture by Bungie)

Greetings to all current members of Forerunner Conflict.

This was idea given by a member of FC (sorry don't remember who)

We at forerunner conflict feel that members should be properly rewarded for their actions on getting Active New members to join our community. So starting today, every new recruit that successfully passed a basic boot camp from either army, the person who referred the recruit will receive 100 VCash per recruit!

How do you qualify?

The soldier who recruited the new recruit must have the member enlist on the forums, and make sure they list your name when they sign up in the ENLISTMENT OFFICE. (http://fcwars.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?11-Enlistment-Office)

Guidelines

•The New recruit must achieve the rank of Private in order to gain your money. :-D
• Must be at least 13 years of age
• Complete Basic Boot Camp.

Event will begin today, and ends February 12th, 2011

More Incentive

If either REDD or BLUE gain 60 new recruits in this time period, every member in the army will gain 2000 in VCASH!

Remember if a single member recruits 25 members, they will get the following ribbon: http://i313.photobucket.com/albums/ll388/SGTWWIIFREAK/ribbonrecruitment-1.png in their profile.

AND, will get 5000 in Vcash

So.. get recruiting! If you have any questions, post in this thread or feel free to send me a private message!

Nocte
01-19-2011, 01:34 PM
Jesus Raz just a few days ago you didn't know how we were gonna use vcash and now it's vcash everything! I'm gonna make it so I am the first person to get the Gold Medal thingy for vcash! Muhahahahaha

Relapsive
01-19-2011, 01:49 PM
i think this is a very good idea those who recruit actually get thing's worth while

Mythonian
01-19-2011, 06:37 PM
Holy crap...

You want another 60 people in BLUE!?!?! How in the world are we supposed to manage that many people on battle nights?

Well, I'll see to it... hehehe...

On a side note: when we were discussing this on XBL, I thought we agreed that they would have to also participate in at least one battle, meaning that they would have to achieve PFC?

Undead
01-19-2011, 06:40 PM
we dont need more in BLUE but I guess this is the only way that Raz can get REDD of their ass and start recruiting thats the sad part

AftershocK
01-19-2011, 06:49 PM
we dont need more in BLUE but I guess this is the only way that Raz can get REDD of their ass and start recruiting thats the sad part

when a whole platoon switches armies it makes a dent in the amount of troops in the army *cough* FoR *cough*

HeavyArms
01-19-2011, 06:49 PM
You can never have enough soilders, more enlisted means more officers. So all the spots will be filled.

Undead
01-19-2011, 06:54 PM
when a whole platoon switches armies it makes a dent in the amount of troops in the army *cough* FoR *cough*

might wanna get that cold checked out after shock it could kill you

and just cause we switched dont matter FoR has offered leads to clans that well hate us and would join REDD to have another crack at us but no one from REDD has come for those leads and its not FoR's responsibility to recruit for REDD. So after the doctor checks out that cough of yours FoR has leads when ever REDD wants to come get them

AftershocK
01-19-2011, 06:57 PM
might wanna get that cold checked out after shock it could kill you

and just cause we switched dont matter FoR has offered leads to clans that well hate us and would join REDD to have another crack at us but no one from REDD has come for those leads and its not FoR's responsibility to recruit for REDD. So after the doctor checks out that cough of yours FoR has leads when ever REDD wants to come get them

sorry i just lol'd at this. what leads are you talking about? also, i mentioned nothing of FoR to recruit for red either in my post.

Kuhblam
01-19-2011, 07:02 PM
Alright you two, secure that shit. No need to measure dicks... for now, anyway. Keep it clean.

~Kuhblam

Maxdoggy
01-19-2011, 07:03 PM
I'd suggest dropping that particular discussion. Now.

This has been your last warning.

Ya'll should recruit people and then give them a nice impression [because we're all classy people]. If I came on as a recruit and I saw this, I'd take myself out of this clan really quickly.

diesel93
01-19-2011, 07:14 PM
sorry i just lol'd at this. what leads are you talking about? also, i mentioned nothing of FoR to recruit for red either in my post.

To clarify this Aftershock, RaZ actually was talking to some Redd members and was going to refer me to a Red High Com member. I never got a message from anyone stating that Redd wanted such members.

As for FoR leaving Redd, you can thank the previous field marshal. Not going to explain what happened cause it's in the past.

Maxdoggy
01-19-2011, 07:16 PM
Recruiting is gonna be awesome. We get to see fresh faces and tell them to drink the dirty water! Lol

Kuhblam
01-19-2011, 07:19 PM
To clarify this Aftershock, RaZ actually was talking to some Redd members and was going to refer me to a Red High Com member. I never got a message from anyone stating that Redd wanted such members.

As for FoR leaving Redd, you can thank the previous field marshal. Not going to explain what happened cause it's in the past.

PM'ed about those members, Diesel.

~Kuhblam

Relapsive
01-19-2011, 07:20 PM
lol^ max

Mythonian
01-19-2011, 07:31 PM
While it isn't one army's responsibility to recruit for the other army, it is allowed and encouraged in the current situation.

@Raz, if my army recruits guys and have them join REDD (what we had been talking about last night), would those recruits count as my army getting them (since we got them to join FC), and would my members still get the vCash? Just curious, because that would serve as an incentive to them to recruit even more.

Nocte
01-19-2011, 07:33 PM

Off our asses? Ya know a few people have been recruiting with no luck I might add. I mean for the past week and a half (Pretty much the first week and a half I've had my internet back) I've been sending messages twice a day to all recent players.

Kuhblam
01-19-2011, 07:36 PM
lol^ max

I, for one, am not a fool. If a resource is available, I will take it. So... yeah.

~Kuhblam

Captain Poder
01-19-2011, 08:55 PM
recruiting is better if you get to know the person first ( they tend to stay longer)

Maxdoggy
01-19-2011, 09:00 PM
recruiting is better if you get to know the person first ( they tend to stay longer)

True. Absolutely true. The way I recruit is to play MM with randoms and invite the [good] ones to my game and if they keep doing well, I send them a Friend Request. Then, I play with them another day, and I bring up the fact about this awesome community we have here and four times out of five, they'll hang out and will join and will be active in battles.

Captain Poder
01-19-2011, 09:39 PM
we need quality and quantity, not just quantity

Andimion
01-19-2011, 09:45 PM
-_-' This was a topic posted get people aware. While I second Eagle's comment one several members doing a lot of recruiting but to no avail. Undead's comment wasnt very respectful, but it is technically true for quite a few members of Red AND Blue. FoR recruit and Capt Nick recruit.. I see no other recruits coming from anywhere else in Blue. With in Red, I have recruited 4 members in the last 2 days. EVERYONE needs to start recruiting. Enough pointing the fingers and enough of the disrespect. This community needs to grow up and work as a single unit for it to succeed. Everybody needs to step up, and to the members that have, thank you for your support.

HeavyArms
01-19-2011, 09:52 PM
I dont have an XBOX at the moment. Im looking for clan recruiting sites, to try and pull memebers.

diesel93
01-19-2011, 10:06 PM
-_-' This was a topic posted get people aware. While I second Eagle's comment one several members doing a lot of recruiting but to no avail. Undead's comment wasnt very respectful, but it is technically true for quite a few members of Red AND Blue. FoR recruit and Capt Nick recruit.. I see no other recruits coming from anywhere else in Blue. With in Red, I have recruited 4 members in the last 2 days. EVERYONE needs to start recruiting. Enough pointing the fingers and enough of the disrespect. This community needs to grow up and work as a single unit for it to succeed. Everybody needs to step up, and to the members that have, thank you for your support.

I don't know if you were telling FoR to recruit or not, but let me make something clear.

As an affiliate of FC, FoR has been recruiting its own members into FC and referring FC to other clans. We have referred to Kuhblam and Raz various clans to contact. So don't say we need to recruit. As an affiliate we've been doing our job thank you very much. So instead of telling us to recruit do yourselves the favor. Far as I can tell FoR has done more than what was expected to get FC out.

Nocte
01-19-2011, 10:07 PM
http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread.php?900-Just-some-thoughts-I-feel-the-need-to-get-out.&p=9775#post9775

Please knock this off.

Andimion
01-19-2011, 10:13 PM
I don't know if you were telling FoR to recruit or not, but let me make something clear.

As an affiliate of FC, FoR has been recruiting its own members into FC and referring FC to other clans. We have referred to Kuhblam and Raz various clans to contact. So don't say we need to recruit. As an affiliate we've been doing our job thank you very much. So instead of telling us to recruit do yourselves the favor. Far as I can tell FoR has done more than what was expected to get FC out.

FoR recruit and Capt Nick recruit..

Let me make this clear, disrespect, will be dealt with appropriately.

HeavyArms
01-19-2011, 10:16 PM
How bout you just drop the whole thing kay. FOCUS ON THE TASK AT HAND!

On topic, http://www.hupitgaming.com/forum/12-halo/294330-forerunner-conflict
More, http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=5551633 7&viewreplies=true
Proof Im trying.

RaZ Vader
01-19-2011, 10:56 PM
Everyone who recruits will be rewarded, everyone who doesn't. Wont. simple as that

RetRdidMunkie
01-20-2011, 12:13 PM

Yeah, and you've really made a difference for this community, right?
Dont speak about things you dont know about. I've never even heard your name before. What impact have you made on this community for you to criticize an entire army?
We realize our problem, and we're fixing it. And until you start makin differences here, do what you been doing and stay below the radar.

Captain Poder
01-20-2011, 12:28 PM
the purpose of this thread is not to start a flame war, so why is one being started?

RetRdidMunkie
01-20-2011, 12:31 PM
the purpose of this thread is not to start a flame war, so why is one being started?

So 2 posts= flame war?

I'm gettin the record set straight. He disrespected my army, I told him what was up.
You're very quick to jump to conclusions.

Captain Poder
01-20-2011, 12:37 PM
ok then its settled, flame war over

can we get back on topic please?

ill go into FFA arena today and see who i can recruit, half being for redd and the other half for blue

Raz.... does cross army recruits net the person who recruited them 100 Vcash?

Relapsive
01-20-2011, 12:40 PM
ok then its settled, flame war over

can we get back on topic please?

ill go into FFA arena today and see who i can recruit, half being for redd and the other half for blue

Raz.... does cross army recruits net the person who recruited them 100 Vcash?

well i know im not raz but as long as your recruit puts ur name in on the sign up you get 100 Vcash even if they go to a different army

Captain Poder
01-20-2011, 12:50 PM
lil devon, do you want to help me later today with recruiting, it would be better if 2 people worked on it instead of 1

Relapsive
01-20-2011, 01:13 PM
ya sure thats what doin right now

Andimion
01-20-2011, 01:17 PM
Yeah, and you've really made a difference for this community, right?
Dont speak about things you dont know about. I've never even heard your name before. What impact have you made on this community for you to criticize an entire army?
We realize our problem, and we're fixing it. And until you start makin differences here, do what you been doing and stay below the radar.

<3 You say a lot of stupid things, but some times you do impress.

RaZ Vader
01-20-2011, 01:19 PM

Thank You poder. And You get Vcash when they are the rank of Private, and have been through a basic camp, and they put your name in the Application

Nocte
01-20-2011, 01:25 PM
So 2 posts= flame war?

I'm gettin the record set straight. He disrespected my army, I told him what was up.
You're very quick to jump to conclusions.

Munkie as much as I hate when our army is disrespected, this leaves us in a position to either attack back and create a bigger problem or be the better army and just stop pointing fingers and saying this and that. We need to fix this problem as a community to all the BLUE's who think we don't. The only way to fix a problem this big is to fix it as a community so I think my post in the Open Convo have woken people up to how things need to be right now.

RetRdidMunkie
01-20-2011, 01:28 PM
Munkie as much as I hate when our army is disrespected, this leaves us in a position to either attack back and create a bigger problem or be the better army and just stop pointing fingers and saying this and that. We need to fix this problem as a community to all the BLUE's who think we don't. The only way to fix a problem this big is to fix it as a community so I think my post in the Open Convo have woken people up to how things need to be right now.

the whole thing was settled.

@ Kratos: <3 ya too buddy.

Nocte
01-20-2011, 01:32 PM
It may be settled, but why does it seem people are still at each other throats?

Krowe985
01-20-2011, 01:59 PM
i think this is a very good idea those who recruit actually get thing's worth while

Vcash is worth while? since when!? <_<

umm..... we lost an entire company what 3 whole days before the first battle of the first war in reach???................. ................. *Cough* Aftershocks company *Cough up a LUNG!*

Alright you two, secure that shit. No need to measure dicks... for now, anyway. Keep it clean.

~Kuhblam

Clean? ......... you started with the dicks. :P

Sorry, that's just kublam's "Nature" lol <3

True. Absolutely true. The way I recruit is to play MM with randoms and invite the [good] ones to my game and if they keep doing well, I send them a Friend Request. Then, I play with them another day, and I bring up the fact about this awesome community we have here and four times out of five, they'll hang out and will join and will be active in battles.

That mustav been a Long time ago?.............. lol

cause of course poder, EVERYONE here is "Flamers" *Wink* GAY *Cough*. lol......

<3 You say a lot of stupid things, but some times you do impress.

least he does impress. :P <3 lol

= u + Stupid things - impress.......... lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

all of my replies were in the intent to make you laugh or giggle in case anyone takes anything the wrong way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, this is a good idea to give incentive, regardless if the incentive is more or less useless ATM. :)

:stupid::weird:

AftershocK
01-20-2011, 02:04 PM
everyone in my platoon switched to red. i went with them. you guys still had half of my old company...FoR

Captain Poder
01-20-2011, 02:20 PM
http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=5553591 7&viewreplies=true

i hope i quoted Raz right

Nicholas Sapien
01-20-2011, 05:26 PM

Thank you for the compliment? :p
No but I guess I can recruit some more for some money in my pockets and for Blue and my Company

Maxdoggy
01-20-2011, 06:42 PM
I'd suggest dropping that particular discussion. Now.

This has been your warning.

Ya'll should recruit people and then give them a nice impression [because we're all classy people]. If I came on as a recruit and I saw this, I'd take myself out of this clan really quickly.

*Ahem* We were doing so well.

Last and final warning.

Undead
01-21-2011, 12:45 AM
Let me make this clear, disrespect, will be dealt with appropriately.
look you will handle disrespect in your army not ours and I really dont know what you consider disrespect but the way desil worded his response was far from it. So stand down and return to your side of the feild

And to those REDDs that say I havent done shit I laugh, until you have sat in on a meeting between myself and Mythonian hold your tounges my ideas and attemps to better this rats nest of crazies are now in my Feild Marshals hands

MedeDust
01-21-2011, 01:11 AM
look you will handle disrespect in your army not ours and I really dont know what you consider disrespect but the way desil worded his response was far from it. So stand down and return to your side of the feild

Welcome to the forums, where any Admin/Mod has authority over anybody's post.

Andimion
01-21-2011, 01:12 AM

And to those REDDs that say I havent done shit I laugh, until you have sat in on a meeting between myself and Mythonian hold your tounges my ideas and attemps to better this rats nest of crazies are now in my Feild Marshals hands

So now your a hypocrite? You basically told me I dont have power over you, so now let me tell you that in return you dont have power over anyone with in Red. Also, I complimented diesel and capt nick.. Only capt nick seemed to have his eyes open. Instead I get attacked by diesel..

On a side note,
to better this rats nest of crazies That right there.. Disrespect.

Undead
01-21-2011, 01:19 AM
Prove to me this aint a rats nest of crazies

Andimion
01-21-2011, 01:22 AM
Prove to me this aint a rats nest of crazies

Prove to me that your not one of those crazies of which you speak. Also, if I were you, I would just stop posting right now. Your digging yourself into a conversation that could land you a ban. Did I make myself clear Sergeant Major?

Undead
01-21-2011, 01:30 AM
I am a crazy years of medications and doctors to tell me something I already knew, and also thanks for the compliment. Also if it dose land me a ban I wont lose sleep over it "General" Im making my point and if I offened anyones feel-goods so that people see whats going on so be it

Andimion
01-21-2011, 01:37 AM
I am a crazy years of medications and doctors to tell me something I already knew, and also thanks for the compliment. Also if it dose land me a ban I wont lose sleep over it "General" Im making my point and if I offened anyones feel-goods so that people see whats going on so be it

-_-'

Chad
01-21-2011, 01:49 AM

<_<:stupid:<_<:ban:

Black ZR1
01-21-2011, 01:52 AM
Ok, enough. I may not have a high enough rank to say what I'm going to say, but I'm going to. Why in God's name are we going at each others throats like this?! Sergeant Major, this isn't a nest of crazies. We are a connected, serious and fun, community. I may not have been here for a long time, but from what I've seen, this place has done great things and will into the future. But for you to call it a 'nest of crazies' is a bit disrespectful, even if you were trying to get your point across. Now I'm not fully blaming you for being disrespectful, you just used a bad choice of words. And anyway, isn't this a thread for how to recruit new members and its bonuses everyone? And if so, why on Earth would we want recent members to see this feud, and say, " I don't want to recruit my friends to this if this kind of stuff will happen." and potentially lose newer members as well? I'm not leaving, but others may, and we all won't be able to change their minds if this keeps up. So, I say this nondisrepectfully, please take this kind of stuff elsewhere.

Andimion
01-21-2011, 01:59 AM
Ok, enough. I may not have a high enough rank to say what I'm going to say, but I'm going to. Why in God's name are we going at each others throats like this?! Sergeant Major, this isn't a nest of crazies. We are a connected, serious and fun, community. I may not have been here for a long time, but from what I've seen, this place has done great things and will into the future. But for you to call it a 'nest of crazies' is a bit disrespectful, even if you were trying to get your point across. Now I'm not fully blaming you for being disrespectful, you just used a bad choice of words. And anyway, isn't this a thread for how to recruit new members and its bonuses everyone? And if so, why on Earth would we want recent members to see this feud, and say, " I don't want to recruit my friends to this if this kind of stuff will happen." and potentially lose newer members as well? I'm not leaving, but others may, and we all won't be able to change their minds if this keeps up. So, I say this nondisrepectfully, please take this kind of stuff elsewhere.

Your rank needn't reflect your intellect. What you said is true. It is also what I have been trying to tell him, but to no avail. Thank you Black

Black ZR1
01-21-2011, 02:05 AM
Thanks Andimion.

Andimion
01-21-2011, 02:08 AM
Thanks Andimion.

Your very welcome. Once again, someone who thanks another for a compliment.

Metkil5685
01-21-2011, 08:33 AM

I have no idea who you are or where you came from, but I like you.

Black ZR1 here gets it and saved a bunch of time typing.

Infractions are going out and this topic is being locked. Can't we just have one nice thread?

Mythonian
02-06-2011, 09:48 AM
I know this thread is closed, but I thought you guys might be interested in an update about how each army is doing.

There are only 6 days left! This recruitment drive ends on the 12th, and you will only get the bonus vCash for the recruits that have posted in the Enlistment Office during that time!

Below, I have the number of recruits for each army between 1-19-11 (at 12:27 PM EST) and now (2-6-11, at 8:45 AM EST). Remember, if either army gets to 60 (which is unlikely), then everyone in that army gets 2000 vCash!

REDD Army: 18
BLUE Army: 21

Aside from the army bonus, each person who referred a recruit will get 200 vCash per recruit. The vCash will be given out on the 12th, and only those recruits who have passed bootcamp (and had their usergroups updated) will count towards your vCash award.

RaZ Vader
02-07-2011, 11:25 AM
If an army gets at least 30 new recruits I will give each member 1000 vcash, if they can't get to 60. keep it up guys!