PDA

View Full Version : EPIC Livestream Event(s)!

Metkil5685
01-11-2013, 02:45 AM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b125/Razgriz1988/FCTV.png (http://twitch.tv/forerunnerconflict)

Greetings everyone of Forerunner Conflict!

Boy oh boy, do I have more things for you folks!

As you folks may remember, last year we had an amazing livestream event where we had two full custom game lobbies and gave away a copy of Halo 4 and two 1600 MSP codes. This was an amazing day and everyone that contributed really enjoyed it as well.

Well, let's do it again! This time, we're going big!

Thanks to everyone's gracious donations, we are able to get more prizes for more people! Also, we will not only be livestreaming this massive event once, but TWICE.

http://blogs.thenews.com.pk/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/free-prizes.gif

Livestream Event #1
Date: January 27th, 2013 at 1PM EST until 11PM EST.
Livestream Hosts: Metkil5685 and Raz Vader, Co-Host xEagleOne
Events:
- Custom Game Lobbies hosted by Metkil5685 and Raz Vader
- Drawings, prizes, and trivia
-- Prize Pool:
--- 10 x FCWars.net Stickers (http://www.redbubble.com/people/fcrevolutions/works/8471246-classic-fc-logo-w-site-url?p=sticker)
--- 1 x 800 MSP Code
--- 1 x FC T-Shirt from RedBubble Store

http://ih0.redbubble.net/image.11450452.1246/sticker,375x360.png
^ The FC Sticker

Livestream Event #2
Date: Febuary 17th, 2013 at 1PM EST until 11PM EST.
Livestream Hosts: Metkil5685 and Raz Vader, Co-Host xEagleOne
Events:
- Custom Game Lobbies hosted by Metkil5685 and Raz Vader
- Drawings, prizes, and trivia
-- Prize Pool:
--- 10 x FCWars.net Stickers (http://www.redbubble.com/people/fcrevolutions/works/8471246-classic-fc-logo-w-site-url?p=sticker)
--- 1 x 800 MSP Code
--- 1 x FC Poster Signed by War Council, Precursors/Forerunners, Web Admins, and Raz Vader aka Founder of FC

You guys read that last correct. We are giving away a FC Poster designed by Eri himself. Along with that, we are going to have members of the current FC Management team sign the poster. A true collectible for any one here in the community.

Now, I have to turn the topic a little more serious. While planning for this livestream, I recieved a PM from Eri. Here is what it said:

Metkil,

I'm writing to you for assistance. However, this assistance is not for me, its actually for Raz.

The other night I was in a party with him and MicroJupiter, just talking about life and how things were going, and Raz told us something that troubled me a great deal.

Raz is in danger of being evicted from his house. He has been between jobs for a while now, and the good news is he actually has been hired for a new job, but he won't be working for a few more weeks, and as it stands right now, he doesn't have the money to pay for rent.

Micro and I both expressed our desires to help him, but neither of us have much to give. Combined, perhaps, we may be able to alleviate him, but I realized, we drastically need more people.

Do you think it would be possible to start a fundraiser for Raz over FC? There are a ton of people here who respect him for his sacrifices and history here, and (I hope) would care about his well being enough to help him along, at least just for this month's rent. The target amount would be roughly $400.

The reason I'm asking your help specifically is in the hopes that you could simply post about it. You're a face people here recognize more than myself, and you have experiences with being FC's financial head, so I feel as though people would feel comfortable with this coming from you.

I'm not sure how you want to go about doing it, whether it's in the News section, or maybe just pinned in Open Convo, whatever. You don't even have to write all that much. Hell, you could just quote parts of this PM if you need to. I just think people would feel most comfortable seeing your name above the donation.

All in all, we just need to help our founder and friend. He's done a lot for us, and I feel obligated to give back to him, especially in this time of need. And again, he will soon be working again, so I have no doubts that he could pay the community back in a number of ways.

If you have any further ideas, as well, Metkil, feel free to bring them to the table.

Let's help Preston.

http://savealifemovie.com/save_a_life_logo.png

Guys, let's help Preston, aka Raz. Over the years of FC Raz has become a trusted and good friend of mine. Without Raz, I most likely wouldn't be on this website. He has sacrificed so much for us and I think it's time to give back. That being said, I have started a ChipIn Campaign to help Raz out.

Head on over to HelpSaveRaz.Chipin.com to donate to Raz so he can stay in house and get stabilized in his life. During these livestreams we will be pushing this as they will also a major focus of the livestream. All website donations will be going to this as well. Also, we have an extra prize to giveaway to those who donate. All donors will be entered into a drawing to also win a signed FC Poster along with 1600 MSP. You are entered into this drawing if you donate from this moment until the drawing on the February 27th Livestream.

Back to the fun parts, the livestreams game lobbies will be completely open to everyone to join. The prizes listed above are open to all members of FC who attend either the livestream or the game lobbies. Want to get a head start on the livestream? Click the banner below to head over to the twitch channel and follow it so you can join us as soon as we go live. You can also follow our various social media outlets as well.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b125/Razgriz1988/FCTV.png (http://twitch.tv/forerunnerconflict)

helpsaveraz.chipin.com (http://helpsaveraz.chipin.com)

Cheers everyone and we hope to see you there!
Metkil5685

GhostHammer
01-11-2013, 02:47 AM
Preston, I wish you'd had said something old friend. Hang tight, back up is on the way.

RetRdidMunkie
01-11-2013, 02:50 AM
Damn...Sorry Raz. I don't have any cash to spare, but I'm prayin for ya.

RaZ Vader
01-11-2013, 02:53 AM
I am stunned... yet homble. I know everyone has it rough, I never would imagine a fund raiser in my name..

I will be honest, I am close in losing my home.. and its hard to accept this offer, but with whatever help I get, I will give back again...

I'm speechless...

MedeDust
01-11-2013, 02:54 AM
Dont have to tell me twice I'll send something soon.

EriRi 1138
01-11-2013, 03:06 AM
I just donated $50. I dare someone to top that.

RaZ Vader
01-11-2013, 03:08 AM
Omg... this is seriously too much.. I fucking love you guys... (no homo). I'm crying like a bitch...

MedeDust
01-11-2013, 03:10 AM

>.>

Anarchy
01-11-2013, 03:11 AM
I will be attending both events. If I win a prize, refrain from buying it and put the money towards RaZ.

There's ten more. We aren't the greatest of friends, but the past 18 months of fun in FC are worth $10 to me.

On a side note, might try short term loans as a failsafe.

RaZ Vader
01-11-2013, 03:15 AM
Thanks Anarchy... god, seriously.. idk what to say...

Anarchy
01-11-2013, 03:17 AM
Thanks Anarchy... god, seriously.. idk what to say...

When you get your job, I get to touch your taser.

>.>

RaZ Vader
01-11-2013, 03:22 AM
When you get your job, I get to touch your taser.

>.>

Sure man. Heh. Lol whatever ya want..

GhostHammer
01-11-2013, 03:26 AM

Just you wait until tomorrow morning Eric ;)

And Raz, by Taser, Anarchy means penis.

Metkil5685
01-11-2013, 03:29 AM
Just you wait until tomorrow morning Eric ;)

And Raz, by Taser, Anarchy means penis.

That sounds like challenge accepted to me!

RaZ Vader
01-11-2013, 03:30 AM
Dear god... give me strength...

Anarchy
01-11-2013, 03:31 AM
Now I just feel cheap xD.

GhostHammer
01-11-2013, 03:36 AM
Trading money to touch Preston's penis? Sounds like buying a prostitute to me... ;)

RaZ Vader
01-11-2013, 03:39 AM
Now I just feel cheap xD.

Please don't man.. I'm forever grateful...

Anarchy
01-11-2013, 03:43 AM
Trading money to touch Preston's penis? Sounds like buying a prostitute to me... ;)

What can I say, I want to feel the vader's force...

GhostHammer
01-11-2013, 03:44 AM
What can I say, I want to feel the vader's force...

I'm officially in tears. Thank you.

Anarchy
01-11-2013, 03:46 AM
I'm officially in tears. Thank you.

Good to see we've put two people in tears because of this thread.

Kinda opposite reasons though...

All we need to do now is take verboten's tennis racket and watch him cry.

MedeDust
01-11-2013, 03:54 AM
Are we helping out Raz with money or his sex life now?

Anarchy
01-11-2013, 03:56 AM
Are we helping out Raz with money or his sex life now?

Fuck rent, lets find this man a prostitute.

Ichyban
01-11-2013, 04:07 AM
O.o well i must sy this is a strange convo lol. Raz even though we have only talked two times and not into realy any depth and you dubbed me the "Happy nervous Raz fan" ill be giving all the support i can give you so you can keep your house. I a happy that we are somwhat friends that havent really talked but they dont need to say much because one always has the others back. Aid will be there soon Raz.

Lil Nawty Lucia
01-11-2013, 04:43 AM
Give money to someone I barely know over the internet. OK :banana: Woot sweet karmic release.

The live steam sounds interesting too, can we donate things for prizes?

Maxdoggy
01-11-2013, 08:45 AM
Thankfully RedBubble just paid me to my PayPal account so I haz monies!

Another $50 coming your way, Preston.

RaZ Vader
01-11-2013, 09:15 AM
Omg... I'm forever grateful. Thank you all so much. I can't express this enough... this is all surreal.

This makes me so happy to call Forerunner Conflict my 2nd Family...

Coda
01-11-2013, 11:56 AM
Idk how much I can give. I'm not rich. But I should be able to donate. 10-20? Maybe more? We'll see. But come on, it's Raz. Without him, none of us would be here. If he needs some help, of course I'll help. We all love you, Raz. And we all love FC.

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
01-11-2013, 12:45 PM
Just donated $10 for the RaZ foundation. I'm not sure if it's to get him laid or keep a roof over his head but either way he created FC and quite possibly some of the greatest memories I've ever had on xbox. I love this community and if RaZ doesn't deserve $10 then I don't know who does. Best of luck Preston.

I'll probably donate more once I get my next paycheck, but I'm a little short on cash right now.

JamiDJ
01-11-2013, 12:45 PM
i've never spoke to you Raz..but i love this community. 20$ on the way.. its all i have... but its worth it

Metkil5685
01-11-2013, 12:49 PM
Give money to someone I barely know over the internet. OK :banana: Woot sweet karmic release.

The live steam sounds interesting too, can we donate things for prizes?

If you want to. Just contact me via Skype.

**EDIT**

Holy shit, you guys are amazing. I sit here and look at all the donations between the Chipin and the website since we've started this. In less then 12, you guys raised $420 for Raz. That is just amazing. You guys just ensured that Raz is going to stay in his home. That being said, any donation that comes through the website from the this point forward, please send me a PM saying how you want to direct the donation (To the FC Web Fund or to Raz still). If you want to still support Raz feel free to use the ChipIn.

Thanks everyone, you guys are amazing.

Anarchy
01-11-2013, 03:43 PM
That being said, any donation that comes through the website from the this point forward, please send me a PM saying how you want to direct the donation (To the FC Web Fund or to Raz still). If you want to still support Raz feel free to use the ChipIn.

The man still has utility bills xD

silversleek
01-11-2013, 04:21 PM
i'd donate but i don't currently have a credit card.

RaZ Vader
01-11-2013, 05:42 PM
Thank You all so much.. Words cannot describe how grateful I am.. Anarchy does speak the truth, but the $420 will at least get me by... I am forever grateful.. I cannot wait till we do the live-stream.. You guys have helped me so much..

Thank You all again <3

Coda
01-11-2013, 05:50 PM
Even though youve got what you NEED, you've probably gonna get another $20 from me. We've got your back, Raz :)

Anarchy
01-11-2013, 06:15 PM
The more money you donate, the larger your penis

You should have enough for a new car in a week now.

EriRi 1138
01-11-2013, 06:35 PM
In less then 12, you guys raised $420 for Raz.

That sentence almost moved me to tears. Thanks so much for donating, everyone.

Platinum
01-11-2013, 06:43 PM
I barely know you Raz cuz I'm new here, but that won't mean I won't help. I'm short on cash right now, but whenever I get some money, I'll send some. Raz, don't worry bro, blue or redd, we're a family.

xXReiBearXx
01-12-2013, 12:02 AM
I get paid Friday Raz. I will hook you up! I know how it is. You have been the sweetest to me and always supportive. Much love sweetie!

RaZ Vader
01-12-2013, 09:28 AM
I get paid Friday Raz. I will hook you up! I know how it is. You have been the sweetest to me and always supportive. Much love sweetie!

Thank you so much. Any continued support would help me pay for food and fresh toilet paper lol. Thank you family <3

Metkil5685
01-27-2013, 02:25 AM
Just a reminder!

Livestream starts today at 1PM EST! We start giving out prizes early so make sure you tune in! More details once we go live!

Lol its James
01-27-2013, 10:03 AM
I'll be there !

Relapsive
01-27-2013, 11:48 AM
As Well as I.

Metkil5685
01-27-2013, 11:55 AM
I would suggest everyone makes a twitch.tv account so you folks can chat in the stream chat.

silversleek
01-27-2013, 12:02 PM
HERP A DERP CANT DOES TIME NVM

Metkil5685
01-27-2013, 01:04 PM
Official Livestream Details have been posted here: http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread.php?9216-1-27-EPIC-Livestream-Details

Please use this thread to discuss the livestream.

Harry
02-02-2013, 01:58 AM
So.. uh.. where's mah sticker?

;D~

Metkil5685
02-02-2013, 02:40 AM
So.. uh.. where's mah sticker?

;D~

With the exception of the Double XP codes, all prizes are to be distributed after the February 17th Stream.

xlxMETHANExlx
02-02-2013, 11:54 AM
Ill be there.

Metkil5685
02-14-2013, 12:55 PM
Incoming Necro Post.

Just setting this up as a reminder that the next epic Livestream event is this Sunday starting at 1PM EST. I just want to point out how awesome this day is going to be. We have 13 prizes to give away, as well as a Capital Battle letter that night. We do not have a full schedule of events to put out just yet, but you can expect random antics and a custom game lobby until about 5, when we will switch over to preparing for the battle night, followed by live battle night coverage from the gameplay perspective of myself.

We hope everyone can join in the the livestream and/or the custom game lobby. Remember, every FC member that joins the livestream or the lobby is entered to win at least 2 of the 3 major prizes. Also, as a reminder, anyone who donates to the website before the drawing at 10:30PM EST on Sunday, will be entered to win one of 2 signed FC Posters along with 1600 MSP.

Now I just have to make sure my ISP behaves this Sunday. :D

Cheers,
Metkil5685

WolfPack23
02-15-2013, 01:38 AM
It's gonna be epic

Platinum
02-15-2013, 03:55 AM
I'll be there metkil.

LocoCrazy
02-16-2013, 03:47 PM
Wait so, 'going big' means less MS points.....but 10 FC stickers that you'll never use.

Seems legit.

Nicholas Sapien
02-16-2013, 03:52 PM
lol I'll be there :D

silversleek
02-16-2013, 04:47 PM
can haz shirt?

xThe GD Batman
02-16-2013, 05:39 PM
Hope I can get in. I don't have many FC people on my friend list.

Mythonian
02-16-2013, 05:43 PM
Hope I can get in. I don't have many FC people on my friend list.

Well then, send some friend requests to everyone in your platoon roster. :D