PDA

View Full Version : FC Rec 1 TOP 10!!!

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
01-11-2013, 01:19 PM
Hello everyone,
So I've heard this idea brought up in the past and I've always wanted to do one myself. So I figured now would be a good time to work on one. I will be working on a Top 10 video for the first Rec war for FC. This means only battle films will be accepted! Not Matchmaking, not practice or scrims, only battle films! So when you hear Anarchy or I say "Good luck, have fun, and save your films" before each battle we mean it!!!

The film will cover the ENTIRE war, not every week/month. When you save your film please cut it down to a clip OR tell me exactly where in the film your clip of badass-ary is located. I've never done one of these before but I will be sure to get help from other directors and hopefully make a badass film! If it goes well I may end up doing it for all future wars of FC.

When submitting films please save it to your file share and send me a message with the following format:

Gamertag:
Name of Film:
Location of Clip:
Description of Clip:
Week # of War:
Map Played On:
Which Unit You Were Playing With:
Your Rank:

And please be sure to spread the word to anyone who is not active on the forums! I want as many submissions as possible!!!

Blackhawk570
01-11-2013, 01:25 PM
I am doing for this Blue already :D Unlucky maybe we can work something out, but mind is intended to be on a weekly basis as of now.

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
01-11-2013, 03:24 PM
sure blackhawk, lets talk sometime.

Coda
01-11-2013, 03:32 PM
This sounds awesome. I look forward to seeing it. Unlucky, what you did with the capital battle on reach was great. I'm sure this will be too. I'll see if I can find something :)

Lil Nawty Lucia
01-11-2013, 06:24 PM
I try to save all my good stuff, even record it with my CP too. If you need any other help in any way just ask.

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
01-20-2013, 04:24 PM
BUMP.

Please remember to save your films today!