PDA

View Full Version : Diary of a Rebel - Entry 1

Platinum
01-11-2013, 08:38 PM
Damn, I feel weird doing this. This is John, and this is my first entry. I'm rather new to keeping a damn journal of my days in the brotherhood, so please forgive me reader for any rookie mistakes I may make. I noticed a few of my fellow blues keeping notes and journals of their days here. Figured I'd do the same. Well, I recently signed up with the blues because I can no longer take the empire's rules. I know that they mean for the best of the human race, but there has to be a line drawn. I do not want to sacrifice my privacy for a "security". I was a farmer before joining the ranks, barely making food to supply for my family. Then came along the empire issuing another tax. I didn't know what to think or what to do, until the brotherhood knocked on my door. They somehow knew of my frustration with the Redds even though I kept my emotions to my family. The Blues offered my a family a better life, if I were to join. I couldn't say no, I won't let my family suffer anymore.

I've heard the rumors of brotherhood members slaughtering innocents. Maybe they were just some troops who lost their sanity, or maybe it was a mistake? I don't know, nor should I continue to worry about such matters. They claim to be for the people, yet these rumors keep popping up. I don't know what or who I should believe. True or not true, I must keep pressing on to live another day, in hopes of returning to my beautiful family. Guess I'll play a game of cards with the others then I'll hit the hay. Really tired, and I hope that this sleep clears my mind. John out.

Well, tell me your thoughts on this enigma of a soldier named "john". Thanks for reading!

JamiDJ
01-11-2013, 08:43 PM
nice job! keep em' coming!