PDA

View Full Version : Diary of a Rebel - Entry 5

Platinum
01-11-2013, 11:46 PM
Well, I convinced the guys to disobey orders and take matters into our own hands. We had already searched most of the town, except for a few house and a few alleys. We didn't find anything except....you guess it, more bodies. The same tooth missing from each of them. I also noticed ammo casings lying around. So that narrows down the options. Due to the Empire's new law on weaponry, civilians have little to no weapons. That leaves soldiers. Soldiers, who gunned down innocents for what? Trophy Kills? Freaking sick. We're going back out tomorrow at night to search the last part of the town.

On a different note, more news of redds attacking close post and colonies. Same old news. Guess I'm one of the lucky guys to be stationed so close to home, huh? I haven't seen that boy in awhile either. Wondering if he is doing alright. Wish him and his family the best of wishes. I have yet to receive a letter from my family, guess they're busy. I can wait though.

Nightmares. They're still the same, but they're starting to crack me. I'm seeing random visions during the day. During daily patrols or even sitting on the can waiting for the chili beans to use the escape pod. I see some crazy shit. People dying, me being tortured, and then the outcome...becoming a killing machine. I won't do that, I can't. I can't kill anyone without being provoked. Damn Doc gave me some medicine to try to soothe the visions and the nightmares. It hasn't worked.

Well, until next time. John out.