PDA

View Full Version : Tyndall

Ominous Solace
01-15-2013, 01:11 AM
Hello. My name is Jonathan. but you may call me Tyndall. I am 20 years old and currently residing in the United States in Florida. I haven't felt a need to play Halo for a while until I stumbled upon this group and thought it may change my mind. So I am currently thinking of which "Army" to join. I do see that I have a message saying BLUE is low on numbers so that may be my pick. So for anyone that wants to add me on XBL. My Gamertag is Tyndall92.

Thank you for your time.

Silent Arbiter1
01-15-2013, 01:13 AM
hmm, I thought blue had more people, not too sure though, well anyways Welcome To FC! I hope u have a lot of fun here and stay for awhile!

THExSPIDERMAN
01-15-2013, 01:15 AM
hmm, I thought blue had more people, not too sure though, well anyways Welcome To FC! I hope u have a lot of fun here and stay for awhile!

You lied to me... No need for an argument but damn...

Mythonian
01-15-2013, 01:15 AM
I do see that I have a message saying BLUE is low on numbers so that may be my pick.

Woops! I had meant to fix that awhile ago, so thanks for mentioning it. At the moment both armies have a relatively good amount of active members, so don't feel pressured to go to any specific army and just go to the one you want to join more.

Welcome to FC!

Silent Arbiter1
01-15-2013, 01:16 AM
:sweat:

- - - Updated - - -

Woops! I had meant to fix that awhile ago, so thanks for mentioning it. At the moment both armies have a relatively good amount of active members, so don't feel pressured to go to any specific army and just go to the one you want to join more.

Welcome to FC!

lol hes in Blue enlistment right now

VerbotenDonkey
01-15-2013, 01:17 AM
Hello. My name is Jonathan. but you may call me Tyndall. I am 20 years old and currently residing in the United States in Florida. I haven't felt a need to play Halo for a while until I stumbled upon this group and thought it may change my mind. So I am currently thinking of which "Army" to join. I do see that I have a message saying BLUE is low on numbers so that may be my pick. So for anyone that wants to add me on XBL. My Gamertag is Tyndall92.

Thank you for your time.

Just wondering, where did you see that message? >_> BLUE had more Units than we did online last battle night. A lot of people have been saying they've seen that.

Anyway, welcome to Forerunner Conflict Tyndall. I'm REDD Brigadier General VerbotenDonkey. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Hope you enjoy yourself here!

EDIT; Myth beat me to the punch.

Silent Arbiter1
01-15-2013, 01:19 AM
Just wondering, where did you see that message? >_> BLUE had more Units than we did online last battle night. A lot of people have been saying they've seen that.

Anyway, welcome to Forerunner Conflict Tyndall. I'm REDD Brigadier General VerbotenDonkey. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Hope you enjoy yourself here!

EDIT; Myth beat me to the punch.

lol, Well I am Blue Staff Sergent Silent Arbiter1

Coda
01-15-2013, 01:22 AM
Welcome to FC :) I'm 1st Lieutenant Coda, current Commanding Officer of the REDWATCH Special Forces Platoon. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Ominous Solace
01-15-2013, 01:24 AM
Well I am glad to be here and thanks for the warm Welcome guys. I think I will like it around here.

Yes I did sign up for BLUE, but hey we all can still be friends right?.......Well I hope so atleast. :)

VerbotenDonkey
01-15-2013, 01:24 AM
Well I am glad to be here and thanks for the warm Welcome guys. I think I will like it around here.

Yes I did sign up for BLUE, but hey we all can still be friends right?.......Well I hope so atleast. :)

Friends with benefits I suppose.

And by benefits, I mean you get to fatten my kill count. :P

Silent Arbiter1
01-15-2013, 01:27 AM
uh huh! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Friends with benefits I suppose.

And by benefits, I mean you get to fatten my kill count. :P

Oh so many options to to that but Im sure as hell gonna hold my tongue before any incidents happen, I dont wann lose my favorite Donkey! :P

Ominous Solace
01-15-2013, 01:39 AM
I love the humor you all have. Its nice to be in a group that knows how to have fun. I just LOVE it <3

Silent Arbiter1
01-15-2013, 01:41 AM
:thumbs up:

VerbotenDonkey
01-15-2013, 01:41 AM
I love the humor you all have. Its nice to be in a group that knows how to have fun. I just LOVE it <3

Glad to hear it. :) Glad you found us too.

Silent Arbiter1
01-15-2013, 01:44 AM
yeah, but Im his/her first friend so...=P

Ominous Solace
01-15-2013, 01:53 AM
Arbiter, I can tell you didn't read my very first post on here. :(

Silent Arbiter1
01-16-2013, 01:11 AM
an't nobody got time for dat!, jk looks like u got yourself a bootcamp Friday!

Ominous Solace
01-16-2013, 02:09 AM
Well I hope so