PDA

View Full Version : Mephaine

Mephaine
01-20-2011, 10:11 AM
Hello FC community. I am Mephaine or known as my friends call me Comrade. I hail from the mad country that is Scotland and 20 years into this thing we call life. Uh student atm in my life and thats bout the normal stuff.

Gaming wise I am a fan of a variety of things. From tabletop such as Warhammer if you know it, to the standard fps we are all addicts to and the awesome rpgs like pokemanz!!! So yeah looking forward to joining the battles. Sure this site is awesome.

P.S WSxHeavyArms sent me here from Hupit.

HeavyArms
01-20-2011, 10:50 AM
I cant believe it actully worked! :D YAAAAY!

*Cough* Anyway welcome I hope you have a great time. :D

Mephaine
01-20-2011, 11:16 AM
Thanks mate for the welcome. I have been looking for a Halo community for some time and given my past with Warhammer a community that runs a sort of inside campaign deal is really alluring. So yeah it worked and hoping for fun times.

Metkil5685
01-20-2011, 11:19 AM
Welcome Mephaine to our little community.

I am Metkil5685, one of the Forerunners that maintains the community. If you have any issues during your stay here, don't hesitate to contact me.

Nocte
01-20-2011, 11:20 AM
Welcome to the community! Hope you have a good time while being here.

Mephaine
01-20-2011, 11:28 AM
Thanks guys, feel genuinely welcomed with all this. Hope I can make a good impression and not a drunk one.

Nocte
01-20-2011, 11:33 AM
Thanks guys, feel genuinely welcomed with all this. Hope I can make a good impression and not a drunk one.

haha you might feel at home, we have some members get drunk on play (not during battle nights.... I think O.O)

LocoCrazy
01-20-2011, 12:50 PM
Fresh meat

Welcome, I am LocoCrazy. I've been kickin in this place for a very long time. I've been here since the days of Halo 2 back in 05. If you have any questions feel free to ask Metkil or anybody else who loved to be bothered.

As for the drunk part...dont worry. There is ths guy...he goes by the name of Yehsus. You'll get to know him.

Andimion
01-20-2011, 01:02 PM
"Shut up Loco"

Welcome Meph, I am the General of Red army. We look forward to your service, regardless of what army you chose to serve in.

HeavyArms
01-20-2011, 01:22 PM
He choose REDD already, cause hes a smart adult. :D Haha

RaZ Vader
01-20-2011, 01:23 PM
Welcome To our community. Hope you enjoy it around these parts. If you have any questions contact any Forerunner.

AftershocK
01-20-2011, 02:11 PM
haha you might feel at home, we have some members get drunk on play (not during battle nights.... I think O.O)

maybe not drunk but other thing...i <3 maryjane...also mephaine welcome to FC.

GhostHammer
01-20-2011, 05:27 PM
Hope you brought some bullets son, and lots of em. Welcome to the party.

Maxdoggy
01-20-2011, 06:56 PM
Welcome to the community! I'm Max and I am the Testing Division Manager for this war-sim. We use some custom maps and if you were to create one for the wars, there is a section on the site where you can sign up to have it tested.

Enjoy your stay (and Blue army is looking forward to kill you in the wars, lol)!

-Maxdoggy, Lieutenant General of the Blue Army