PDA

View Full Version : IM back

Lavos ct
02-04-2013, 05:51 PM
Life has been really hectic for me for a while but im back now. So if anybody has a request that i havent gotten to because i havent been on the site in a long time, please re-request it and ill get on it, i lost all the stuff i had started due to computer problems so ill have to start over on projects i already started

Fuzzy
02-04-2013, 05:55 PM
LAVOS! You missed the birth of our child...

Where have you been all my life? You think you can just impregnate me and then leave me?

Blackhawk570
02-04-2013, 06:06 PM
Lavos thank god. We need sig makers to come back desperately :D

Toast78901
02-04-2013, 07:16 PM
If I may make a request? By all means, take care of people who requested something from you before your absence first, but I would like a sig made. I give you full creative license as an artist to make whatever you'd like. I can see the sig getting interesting though if you decide to run with my tag and do something toast themed... Juuuuuuust sayin.

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
02-04-2013, 07:30 PM
Welcome back Lavos, it's good to have you.

Harry
02-04-2013, 07:53 PM
Lavos 2013

Lavos ct
02-08-2013, 01:52 AM
If I may make a request? By all means, take care of people who requested something from you before your absence first, but I would like a sig made. I give you full creative license as an artist to make whatever you'd like. I can see the sig getting interesting though if you decide to run with my tag and do something toast themed... Juuuuuuust sayin.

I will make something for you, havent made sigs in a while so it will be fun

EDIT: Thanks for flattering me with the compliments guys lol. It's a nice welcome back. *blush*