PDA

View Full Version : A Link to the Halo Books

Toast78901
02-12-2013, 10:46 AM
For those of you who haven't read them, I thought I'd post this link here for you. I myself have to get to reading them, and thought I'd share this with the community for anyone who wants it.

http://officeofnavalintelligence .tumblr.com/HaloBooks

KazuhLLL
02-12-2013, 11:07 AM
I'd just recommend that if you use it please actually buy the books if/when you can. I know many people (me included) don't have the money to but everything right off the bat, but if you enjoy the books you should support the authors whenever possible.

Zeta Crossfire
02-12-2013, 01:54 PM
Yes, the more people who buy the books the better chance we have of getting another and from a decent author. Also has anyone read The Thursday War? Haven't had a chance yet

Jam Cliché
02-12-2013, 01:56 PM
Yes, the more people who buy the books the better chance we have of getting another and from a decent author. Also has anyone read The Thursday War? Haven't had a chance yet

I finished the last pages a while ago. I love how the Forerunner Trilogy and the Kilo Five series, which lie at both ends of the Halo timeline, both tie directly into Halo 4.

Toast78901
02-12-2013, 02:58 PM
I'd just recommend that if you use it please actually buy the books if/when you can. I know many people (me included) don't have the money to but everything right off the bat, but if you enjoy the books you should support the authors whenever possible.

This. I don't mean in any way to not buy the books. This is for people who just don't have the cash right now. I know I plan on buying them when I get the chance lol.