PDA

View Full Version : Sooo... Going to RTX? ........ Maybe?

Lil Nawty Lucia
02-16-2013, 10:27 AM
Me and Freelance have been playing with the Idea of Carpooling too RTX since he is on my way there. I was just wondering if there was anyone else that lived in the Eastern Central Side of the US that is either planning to go or needs a Ride. I am not against going out of my to Pick someone up, Because RTX is a lot more fun with others.

No one get your hopes up I am still planning this out and may not even get to do it, although if there is a Group going I'll be more Encouraged to make it work.

No Free Rides, Unless your Raz. :satanbanana:

This is the Planned Route so far if we do this.
http://mapq.st/XfmxqD

RaZ Vader
02-16-2013, 11:00 AM
So... pick me up for free then? :-P

Sicarioano
02-16-2013, 01:06 PM
Actually you can pick me up as you go through Waco Texas.

LocoCrazy
02-16-2013, 04:13 PM
I'm going and spending a week there.

RENGADE 0F FUNK
02-16-2013, 05:30 PM
Nah, think im just gonna chill in the barracks and play little big planet

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, think im just gonna chill in the barracks and play little big planet

Freelance
02-16-2013, 09:10 PM
You would probably have to meet us somewhere... PA is far out of the way.
I don't know for sure though.

Lil Nawty Lucia
02-16-2013, 09:45 PM
Lol Raz you Lucky Bastard, I looked up plane tickets for your area and you could fly to Austin for about $130. Could drive you the way back since I would like to go to that Invasion of Normandy Game.

Freelance
02-17-2013, 12:41 AM
It should also be noted, like Sanguine said, it's not a "free" ride. We expect you to help pay for gas and a room, or buy your own room, whatever. Unless you're Raz of course, then it's just a ticket you need to buy.

Tickets are $50 for three-day pass or $30 for a specific day. We will be staying all weekend and maybe a few extra days so you either need the $50 pass or you fly back.