PDA

View Full Version : My introduction-ish thingy

RahzVael
02-16-2013, 07:35 PM
So I guess i'll have to take the time to say a bit about me. But im not going into any great details here, if you want to know more about me you have to actually meet with me and talk for a while.

If you are talking with me on Xbox Live its fine to just call me Rahz so long as you remember how to pronounce it. If i'm on Xbox most likely i'll be on whatever game i felt like playing or ill have netflix on while i play a game on my laptop.

When I am on Halo 4 I am asking that you keep one thing in mind, I do not play to be a part of a competition. I only play because I want to play with a friend or to create a new map on Forge. On that note, I am always trying to come up with new maps to create on Forge, but I never follow through due to lack of testers.

In general, if I am at home ill have my Xbox on hoping to talk with someone if im working on something else, or looking for a game to play. My gamertag is Rahz Vael, so you'll have to find me if you want anything more.

Nicholas Sapien
02-16-2013, 07:41 PM
did anyone else read his name as raz vader xD

Welcome to FC, :)

MedeDust
02-16-2013, 07:54 PM
did anyone else read his name as raz vader xD

Welcome to FC, :)

Yes!!! Hahaha

Welcome to FC!

Juggernaut9473
02-16-2013, 08:08 PM
Welcome to FC. If your a forger then you should join the forge committee. You will have plenty of testers then :) if you have any questions feel free to ask

Gargoyle
02-16-2013, 08:55 PM
WELCOME!

I love you....yeah, that's pretty much it.

VerbotenDonkey
02-16-2013, 09:21 PM
Hey, hows it going Rahz! Hope you enjoy FC! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

If you enjoy forging, I may have a job for you for some aesthetical pieces.

RahzVael
02-16-2013, 09:41 PM
Just as an update, if you have any need of me for forge related subjects feel free to get in touch with me on Xbox Live.

Nicholas Sapien
02-16-2013, 09:48 PM

http://fcwars.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?36-Forge-Department

RaZ Vader
02-17-2013, 10:49 AM
Brother? Lol

Just had to throw my welcome hat into the ring because of how similar our GT's are. Welcome to FC Rahz.