PDA

View Full Version : Signature Request for the Commander!

CommanderCal112
02-18-2013, 12:45 PM
Hello my fellow artists! I would make my own graphic but I have three things sitting in my way. My Schedule, the lack of good art programs, and my laziness. But thats besides the point. Please pick this up if you are interested, I want good detail in my picture so don't pick it up if you are one to do small easy projects. I have high expectaions! It will be Lord of the Rings themed if you are interested, and uhhhh, yeah. I think I have said enough. post for specs if you are wanting this one.

Lavos ct
02-18-2013, 03:07 PM
Ill do it, let me know the details

CommanderCal112
02-19-2013, 02:40 PM
Anywhere Specific you would like me to send them? Or will this thread be fine?

Lavos ct
02-21-2013, 11:08 PM
yeah just pm me or post them here

CommanderCal112
02-27-2013, 10:49 AM
I hope that picture works out
*Top Left: Commander Cal
Bottom Right: Gondorian Rangers
Colours: I would like it kind of to fit the whole Green and Brown theme. Maybe add some silver so you can see the text better.
Any other specs you want?*

- - - Updated - - -

Ignore that attachment, Thats the wrong photo
the ranger is the right one

Lavos ct
03-03-2013, 07:16 PM
heres the thing, first sorry about my delayed response, i just worked 32 hours in 3 days. That ranger picture is cool, but it is REALLY small, and in the world of graphic design, resolution is everything, its gonna be really hard to get a focal point on the ranger when its that small, is there a bigger version or a different picture you would want to use? If not i can try to see what i come up with but you would probably like the result more with a better stock photo. Just want to get all the facts out there so you can make an informed decision, whatever you decide i will still do it for you though, so just let me know.

CommanderCal112
03-04-2013, 04:16 PM
Yeah sorry about that, I know res is a lot about how you do things. I hope this one works, I just cropped it out of the original.

- - - Updated - - -

Its still small isnt it....

Lavos ct
03-04-2013, 10:50 PM
Yeah sorry about that, I know res is a lot about how you do things. I hope this one works, I just cropped it out of the original.

- - - Updated - - -

Its still small isnt it....

yeah its still the same, is it a skyrim ranger picture? Can i look for a big one or is there a different one you would like? Because this one is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ealy small.

CommanderCal112
03-05-2013, 01:27 PM
Yeah it's Skyrim, sorry about that, you can look around for others, just post a ton that will work and I will choose from them

CommanderCal112
03-13-2013, 02:18 PM
Still want to do it?