PDA

View Full Version : Raz's EPIC GAME NIGHTS

RaZ Vader
02-20-2013, 02:38 AM
Greetings members of Forerunner Conflict,

I am not going to lie. I have been feeling a little depressed lately. I have been feeling disconnected from the community. There is this void inside me that is in need to be filled.

I use to know everyone in FC. I use to play with a lot of members and had fun custom game nights in halo 2 and 3. I wanna try and bring that back.

Basically in a nutshell, I just wanna get to know the members of FC again. I wanna have FUN! Granted, I may not be available every night, but I have been trying to do more in the community like I use too.

I did the Radio for a time, I do some Graphics from time to time, but that is not filling that void.

So, I think Raz's EPIC GAME NIGHTS are a must!

Although this is still on the Planning phase because I still work ungodly amount of hours at my job, I am aiming to Start this Saturday!

What kind of Games? Well.. I hope that is where the Community comes into play. It can range from:

Zombies
Halo
Duck Hunt
Mock Battles
Raz's Story Time (which is just me telling you old stories of fc)

Its basically going to be a Bring Your Own Game and Maps night to show off. It will also get me a chance to have fun with FC again since I don't have time during the week to partake in practice's or skirmishes with an Army.

Gonna sound weird but... I basically miss FC... I :heart2: this place.

You helped me keep my house, you help evolve the community.. but now I just wanna connect again! So, Add me on your Friends List, and if im on Saturday Nights, We will play some Halo Customs!

(prizes are possible too..)

Coda
02-20-2013, 02:42 AM
Sounds great, RaZ! I look forward to playing with you :) I don't know if I have you as a friend on XBL yet. So, add me when you get the chance (if we're not already friends) GT: imacoda

JonOU812
02-20-2013, 02:49 AM
if i'm not busy with anything big i'll play. GT: AutisticShuckle (don't ask)

Nicholas Sapien
02-20-2013, 02:51 AM
I'll be there ;)

MedeDust
02-20-2013, 03:26 AM
I would never play with you :)

RaZ Vader
02-20-2013, 09:35 AM
Thanks so much mededust. I never wanna play with you either. :')

Lol its James
02-20-2013, 09:43 AM
Lol, ill play

GT: L0l Itz James

JamiDJ
02-20-2013, 03:50 PM
count me in as well!!! GT: JamieDJ8887

RaZ Vader
02-21-2013, 10:04 AM
Might do this Sunday too since we are in Peace-time.

GT: RaZ Vader

Easier for you all too add me :vader1:

Graycochea
02-21-2013, 10:14 AM
I'll join if I have nothing else to do. GT: Graycochea

KillerGUNNY132
02-21-2013, 03:16 PM
Count me in.

It's been a little while since you and me played together, Raz.