PDA

View Full Version : Spartan Ops Season 1

Choca Cola
02-21-2013, 01:18 AM
So what did you guys think of the first season?

For me it was kind of meh for the first five episodes, but in 6-10 it really took off for me, I'm looking forward for what the next season has to bring.

VerbotenDonkey
02-21-2013, 01:19 AM
I need people to play with me so I can get to Episode 6 :( I'm still on 2.

Freelance
02-21-2013, 01:24 AM
Invite me any time I'm online, I love Spartan Ops.

KazuhLLL
02-21-2013, 01:29 AM

Ha. I figured I'd be the farthest behind on 5 xD

GhostHammer
02-21-2013, 01:31 AM
I was PISSED when I saw Halsey had lost her arm. She's unfairly portrayed as a "bad person" in Spartan Ops, but I'm hoping that's to set up a "hero" type welcome at the end of it all.

I'd love to see Arbiter or Halsey meet with John at some point.

THExSPIDERMAN
02-21-2013, 01:39 AM
She can borrow Kats arm. I don't think she'll need it anymore.

Here's how the tags work Spider...

Just remove the *

Graycochea
02-21-2013, 01:54 AM
I think I'm on 4 or 5. If anyone wants to play or needs someone to play.

Freelance
02-21-2013, 01:54 AM
I was PISSED when I saw Halsey had lost her arm. She's unfairly portrayed as a "bad person" in Spartan Ops, but I'm hoping that's to set up a "hero" type welcome at the end of it all.

I'd love to see Arbiter or Halsey meet with John at some point.

That's exactly what I've thought this entire time after she was introduced... I hated her arm loss too, but I feel it may add to her character. I'm really hoping her revenge is sweet... I'm also hoping Arbiter and possibly rouge Brutes are introduced in Season 2. I miss Brutes, but a meet-up with Halsey and John would be fantastic. That Halsey and her antics!

My_Tail
02-21-2013, 02:18 AM
They put vehicles in some of the later missions, but I want to see the ability to use Mantis' and Pelicans next season. Also, I hate that you have to back out between chapters, there should just be an option to stick with the same 3 people and go through the entire Mission, it just seems more logical and less time consuming. But that's just my opinion; on another note the CG this season was great, and the cliffhangers were always leaving me wanting more for the next episode, but the repetitive maps are somewhat of a killjoy, as well as the not so great dialogue in game, 343i could spice it up a bit, but it's only a small part of the grand scheme of things. Overall I'd give season 1 of Spartan Ops like a 4/5.

Choca Cola
02-21-2013, 02:21 AM
It seems perhaps we could make a Spartan Ops event.

Maxdoggy
02-21-2013, 08:49 AM
You guys know Spartan Ops Matchmaking is a thing, right? You get more experience by doing it that way, too.

Graycochea
02-21-2013, 09:22 AM
Matchmaking only uses the current Episode. So, for people like me, who haven't fully caught up, we would be skipping ahead in the story. I don't want to do that.

Zeta Crossfire
02-21-2013, 01:40 PM
The cut scenes for episode 1-10+ were fantastic, really well done. They each set up a good story but relied to much on the gameplay expecially since 1-5 weren't anything to write home about. 6,7,9,10 really picked things up in terms of gameplay and really made me feel connected to the story better. I also like how at the end they were making fun of all the button pressing you do in spartan ops.

Either way next season they need to find a way to make the game play mean something and not be like episode 8.

Maxdoggy
02-21-2013, 02:52 PM
"So what you have to do here is press a button. I know - it sounds hard - but you can do it!" - Roland.

I lol'ed.

Juggernaut9473
02-21-2013, 02:58 PM
I can't wait for the next season