PDA

View Full Version : (Commentary) FC:Rec1 02/10/13 - Lockout G08 - REDWATCH 2 vs Cyberdyne 2

Mythonian
02-23-2013, 02:22 PM
Game 8 of the Lockout, Conflict. Cyberdyne 2 vs REDWATCH 2, with commentary by me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVX925Gr80Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVX925Gr80Q

More videos will be uploaded throughout peacetime. If you've got a good perspective for a game, let me know and I'll do that one as well!

VerbotenDonkey
02-23-2013, 02:52 PM
12:03, why you're here. :P

Just kidding. Thanks for doing this Myth, actually watching this has made me realize that I was trying to no scope waaay too much. It honestly didn't even feel like I was trying to no scope that often until I watched this. Probably would have had much more success using the DMR more often. Also, very nice commentary! I enjoyed it. Thanks again!

And good game Cyberdyne!

silversleek
02-23-2013, 03:00 PM
GG, i didn't even realize i was hitting donkey for so many of his deaths xD

beware my shotgun!

VerbotenDonkey
02-23-2013, 03:01 PM
GG, i didn't even realize i was hitting donkey for so many of his deaths xD

beware my shotgun!

I also didn't realize how many times you ninja'd me. I was watching my radar 24/7 but I always thought you guys were S1 and you'd always pop up behind me on S2 xD

silversleek
02-23-2013, 03:22 PM
I also didn't realize how many times you ninja'd me. I was watching my radar 24/7 but I always thought you guys were S1 and you'd always pop up behind me on S2 xD

jetpack ftw

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
02-24-2013, 01:11 AM
Wow Donkey, I've always considered you a good player but in this video you looked like a pro! :ninja:

VerbotenDonkey
02-24-2013, 02:11 AM
Wow Donkey, I've always considered you a good player but in this video you looked like a pro! :ninja:

Haha well actually looking back on this gameplay, it wasn't all TOO impressive. I've had better FC matches. I just loved how neck and neck most the match was, and it's a shame there was no live communication cause our team was communicating our attacks pretty well. Most the time, when I was on S3, I was really trying to bait BLUes up there so CR0W, who was on BR3, could help team shoot them and have them spawn elsewhere so I could move in and take control of Snipe from above. BUT, silversleek always foiled my plans with his jetpack. :I

I believe I was 31 - 20 this game too.

Yehsus
02-24-2013, 07:06 PM
Good games Donkey/Redwatch as well as Cyberdyne!

Good commentating Myth!

We should set up future ones with a play by play as well as a color commentator to spice things up though.