PDA

View Full Version : REDDs HC Change

bazongaman502
02-25-2013, 12:02 AM
http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z392/Bazongaman502/REDDNewHC_zps6958f769.jpg

>.< lol

I like the new HC we have :)

I also love how the plane also says "Canada" on it LOL

Coda
02-25-2013, 12:18 AM
I knew it. The HC is actually a plane.

VerbotenDonkey
02-25-2013, 12:20 AM
It needs to be attached to a carrier that is refueling it and Relapsive has be entering through the refuel tank. :P

- - - Updated - - -

I knew it. The HC is actually a plane.

REDDs! TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT!

Maxdoggy
02-25-2013, 12:23 AM
Where is the guy humping the turtles?

Coda
02-25-2013, 12:49 AM
Where is the guy humping the turtles?

I am assuming you mean Fuzzy, as we all know he has a thing for turtles. However, the only thing that I can think of that would go around humping things such as a turtle, is a dog. So, now I think is the time to ask... Max, have you been doing naughty things for turtles? This whole time, have you been the one having sexual relations with Turtles, people's legs, other dogs, and other various objects? And you're only coping with your shame of turtle humping by blaming it on Fuzzy? It's nothing to be ashamed of. Do you want to come out and tell the truth now?

Maxdoggy
02-25-2013, 08:44 AM
I am assuming you mean Fuzzy, as we all know he has a thing for turtles. However, the only thing that I can think of that would go around humping things such as a turtle, is a dog. So, now I think is the time to ask... Max, have you been doing naughty things for turtles? This whole time, have you been the one having sexual relations with Turtles, people's legs, other dogs, and other various objects? And you're only coping with your shame of turtle humping by blaming it on Fuzzy? It's nothing to be ashamed of. Do you want to come out and tell the truth now?

I'm an adult. And I can honestly say I've never done such things. Also, don't fuel Fuzzy's ego. Then I may accidentally click a button or five that gives you a ban. :P

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
02-26-2013, 01:24 AM
lol Coda XD

And Max Bad dog!

Silko
02-26-2013, 02:49 AM
I'm with Max here. I would like to suggest that anyone who fuels Fuzzy's ego get a insta ban! Get it done War Council!

Graycochea
02-26-2013, 03:15 AM
:weird: