PDA

View Full Version : The NGP (PSP2)

Maxdoggy
01-27-2011, 05:24 PM
The Next Generation Portable (otherwise known as the PSP2) was announced earlier today. Clicky here (http://kotaku.com/5744790/the-complete-guide-to-sonys-next-big-portable-playstation?skyline=true&s=i) for all the hawtness.

Mi Boys Dinner
01-27-2011, 07:19 PM
What the fuck am I reading?

That thing is about a portable as a desk.
Learn2homeconsole.

Maxdoggy
01-27-2011, 11:09 PM
It's portable enough to fit in your purse (if you're a woman) or in your obscenely large back pocket! Or if your gay or feminine, your clutch!

IX Dr Doom XI
01-28-2011, 12:17 AM
Or a satchel but yea was reading up the specs, looks promising, might get it but i want to see the pricing first.

Specs:

a quad-core ARM Cortex-A9 processor, 5-inch touchscreen OLED display with 960 x 544 resolution, dual analog sticks (not nubs as on the current generation), 3G, WiFi, GPS, a rear-mounted touchpad, the same accelerometer / gyroscope motion sensing as in the PlayStation Move, an electronic compass, and cameras on both the front and back.

Mi Boys Dinner
01-28-2011, 03:03 AM
It's portable enough to fit in your purse (if you're a woman) or in your obscenely large back pocket! Or if your gay or feminine, your clutch!

Well I don't have a purse. No large pockets cause of my fat ass. And I'm not gay or feminine, just forever friend zone. Clutches are for baby team.

I wouldn't buy this. I would rather play my Pokémon Blue on my Blueish-Purple Game Boy.
That's right, I still own it. Haters gonna hate.