02-26-2013, 06:39 AM
wot wot!!!!!!

KazuhLLL
02-26-2013, 08:12 AM
Kaz, is that Corvo Attano in your sig?

Indeed it is. It's from this wallpaper: http://wallbase.cc/wallpaper/2350288

Maxdoggy
02-26-2013, 08:49 AM
I was in the party when this magic was being made.

Deathhawk
02-26-2013, 12:36 PM
Secrets don't make friends

Gargoyle
02-26-2013, 02:46 PM

JonOU812
02-26-2013, 03:25 PM
Nope

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
02-26-2013, 04:05 PM
I think it's Guzzie's fan club.

HighLight
02-26-2013, 04:35 PM
I think it's the anti-Guzzie fan club.

FTFY

Prof Blastoise
02-26-2013, 04:37 PM
I defeated Guzzie in a 1v1. I was only able to do it because I had motivation from Corbin... (and the boyz). This now means that all members of Corbin and the boys are better than Guzzie. Good fight Guzzie, good fight.

HighLight
02-26-2013, 06:19 PM
^On his host too.

bazongaman502
02-26-2013, 06:42 PM
FTFY

what?

TheIrishPansy
02-27-2013, 05:07 AM
You guys can't even begin understand the legacy that is CorbiN The Boys. It was through Corbin's guidance that man first ventured from the depths to claim land as his dominion. Mankind flourished under Corbin's wise rule and this time would come to be known as the Corbinages. Corbin knowing that these good times could not last forever sought to improve upon his subjects ability to provide for themselves so that they would not have to be "Carried" as Corbin described it. Instead of creating the desired independence that Corbin was looking for his subjects only increased the burden and Corbin's backpack only grew heavier. As Corbin's backpack began to tear so did the lands around him the once united lands began to splinter into continents. Distraught at the destruction of this utopia Corbin secluded himself and vowed to strengthen his backpack so that one day he might return and usher in another Corbinage.

Corbin waited countless millennia in the hopes that one day perhaps he would not have to place his subjects in his backpack. One day Corbin found another proxy by the name of jesus but I will save that story for another day.

UnfoldedFreedom
02-27-2013, 05:16 AM
You guys can't even begin understand the legacy that is CorbiN The Boys. It was through Corbin's guidance that man first ventured from the depths to claim land as his dominion. Mankind flourished under Corbin's wise rule and this time would come to be known as the Corbinages. Corbin knowing that these good times could not last forever sought to improve upon his subjects ability to provide for themselves so that they would not have to be "Carried" as Corbin described it. Instead of creating the desired independence that Corbin was looking for his subjects only increased the burden and Corbin's backpack only grew heavier. As Corbin's backpack began to tear so did the lands around him the once united lands began to splinter into continents. Distraught at the destruction of this utopia Corbin secluded himself and vowed to strengthen his backpack so that one day he might return and usher in another Corbinage.

Corbin waited countless millennia in the hopes that one day perhaps he would not have to place his subjects in his backpack. One day Corbin found another proxy by the name of jesus but I will save that story for another day.

^ true story.

Xenocide
02-27-2013, 10:12 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prof Blastoise
03-12-2013, 02:11 AM

That was beautiful, I cried.

bl4yze
03-16-2013, 06:01 AM
I think it's Guzzie's fan club.