PDA

View Full Version : Spartan Ops Night.

GAMExSOLID
02-27-2013, 02:23 PM
Well I have yet to make it out of Episode Three. We can start wherever. I'd prefer to play it on Legendary with 3 other people. I want to run through Spartan Ops and Grab all the Achievements Along the way associated with it. Add Me - Private GAMExSOLID ... Of course there would be breaks in between hopping into lobbies to play some matchmaking along the way but if at all possible I'd like to just knock it out as fast as possible. I need some dedicated soldiers to help me. FC... SOLID WANTS YOU!

- - - Updated - - -

I did not post a date because I'd like to see who's interested first and then we will reach a decision. I'm free after 5pm today due to a physical at 4p. See you all on the battlefield.

JamiDJ
02-27-2013, 02:26 PM
im interested as i haven't even started spartan ops...

GAMExSOLID
02-27-2013, 02:27 PM
Right on Jamie. Send the friend Request. Tell me if my FL is full would you?
Also Glad to Have You Sir!

VerbotenDonkey
02-27-2013, 02:45 PM
I have yet to get out of Episode 2 lol. And just realized some of my Episode 1 games didn't count for some reason. >.<

GAMExSOLID
02-27-2013, 03:09 PM
Gotta love Halo =] lol. So lucky I enjoy this GAME. We can Start From Episode 1 on Normal. Verboten had a great concept that I'd love to test out this Spartan Ops Session. If you could Donkey Re-Post that on this thread. It's a great idea and I'd love to participate.

Zeta Crossfire
02-27-2013, 03:40 PM
I love spartan ops. beat them all twice and ready for a 3rd time if you need help.