PDA

View Full Version : Experiment The vent

Platinum
02-28-2013, 06:57 PM
You power down your shields, and begin to crawl into the vent. The vent is just large enough for you to fit into without having your shields enabled.

It's dark so you turn on your low-light filters, and the vent turns into a green setting. You hear a faint scream behind you followed by a loud thumping sound. You pause for a second to look behind you, but the vent is too small even for a shoulder peek. You continue to crawl then you see a circular shadow, along with the sound of something spinning.

As you get closer, you discover that it's a large industrial fan. Realizing there is no other way to continue, you begin to crawl backwards. As you do so, something grabs your foot. You attempt to shake free of the grapple, but it has a powerful grip. You then feel it begin to push you forward, forcing you toward the fan. You try to resist, but the force feels as if it has multiplied.

You try to look around to see if there is something you could do. You try to reach for your shotgun, but you cannot move around. You realize that the probability of living is EXTREMELY low. The fan gets closer with every second, and the spinning sound gets louder and louder. You extend your arms out, hoping that the Spartan armor could withstand the fan's power.

The fan cuts completely through your armor, and your flesh. Your shield would have been enough to stop the fan....

You're Dead...

JamiDJ
03-01-2013, 03:32 PM
damnit, i died again!

Nicholas Sapien
03-01-2013, 03:42 PM
wtf is there anyway to beat this xD

Platinum
03-01-2013, 05:33 PM
Nope. I used this to see the community response. If you all would like one, I'll make an FC one which I'll update every few days.