PDA

View Full Version : Experiment FEEDBACK

Platinum
02-28-2013, 07:04 PM
Hey guys, it Plat.

This thread will determine if I will make an FC adventure story. I know the quality of the experiment was low, but the FC one will be much better. I may have some people help with it, and it will continue to grow. However, if I don't get enough feedback, I won't bother making one.

The Feedback I am looking for isn't related to the experiment, I only want to know if you guys think I should make an FC one. Yes, or no.

Also, if you would like to have an character in the story, please say so. Just copy the quote below and fill it out!

Name:
Bio:
Army:
Squad:
Extra comments:

Thanks guys!

VerbotenDonkey
02-28-2013, 07:06 PM
Yeeees! I loved the idea!

Except hopefully the "You Died" option won't appear as often/as quickly. >.>

Platinum
02-28-2013, 07:09 PM

Except hopefully the "You Died" option won't appears often/as quickly. >.>

It won't. It may not exist. I'm gonna wait until more people give feedback until thinking of how it will work. All I know is the first few pages will be picking an army, and doing a training exercise like the one detailed in "Halo First Strike". John and blue team against Tango

KazuhLLL
02-28-2013, 07:46 PM

Except hopefully the "You Died" option won't appear as often/as quickly. >.>

Agreed. I'd say at most have 25% of the plotlines end quickly (death or not) and then maybe 50% death plotlines total. (?)

And also!

Name: Kyle (KazuhLLL) Zinsser
Bio: My FC-related history is here (http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread.php?7863-KazuhLLL-Introduction). But let me know if you need/want more personal details.
Army: The glorious BLUE army.
Squad: Legacy Squad
Extra comments: Let my character have a longer life than your average black movie character (at least).

JamiDJ
03-01-2013, 04:06 PM
Yes make an FC one!!

Name: JamieDJ8887
Bio: dedicated soldier, battle-rifle expert, quick
Army: BLUE Army
Squad: Animus Squad CO
Extra comments; let me know if you need anything else!

Platinum
03-11-2013, 07:28 PM
Gonna bump this just to see if anyone missed it....

JamiDJ
03-11-2013, 07:31 PM
Yes make an FC one!!

Name: JamieDJ8887
Bio: dedicated soldier, battle-rifle expert, Speed Boost
Army: BLUE Army
Squad: Animus Squad
Extra comments; let me know if you need anything else!