PDA

View Full Version : Bringing the Deadmen

BubbaBishop21
03-06-2013, 09:05 PM
Well I've decided that I'm going to join this community, it seems to be the best way to enhance the way I play Halo.

Gamertag: BubbaBishop21

Brought here by: Halo Waypoint Forum post on the Forerunner Conflict.

Faction: Undecided as of the moment

Reason for joining: Need something more to do than just matchmaking

Playstyle: Aggressive but well thought out. I only act on what appears to be the best way to destroy my opponent.

Favorite things in life: Disturbed, Led Zeppelin) Liam Neeson, Halo, Game of Thrones (the books), Zombies, Rednecks

Additional Info: I lead a small team of above average gamers, who are all looking forward to joining the Forerunner Conflict. We intend to wait and build our strength, and join either R.E.D.D. or B.L.U.E. to serve our faction as an elite team that they count on when they need a victory. I've been approached by both factions, and will probably put it up to the team to vote.

MedeDust
03-06-2013, 09:07 PM
Welcome to Forerunner Conflict please feel free to ask any questions I'm here to help and guide you along. Hope you enjoy your stay:)

JamiDJ
03-06-2013, 09:10 PM
Welcome to FC! hope we fill that void your looking for! JOIN BLUE !

feel free to ask me any questions you may have

Fuzzy
03-06-2013, 09:11 PM
BUBBA, I LOVE YOUR SHRIMP!

Welcome to the community though, I hope you and your team enjoy FC and what we have to offer.

If you have any questions do not be afraid to ask me or any other leader of the community.

PhoenixPrime
03-06-2013, 09:21 PM
Welcome Bubba!

I'm the Field Marshal of Blue, and we'd love to have you guys in our army. If you've got any questions as to how we run things, feel free to send me a private message or even add me on skype. I'm entirely willing to work with you and your group to find a place in this community.

BubbaBishop21
03-06-2013, 09:32 PM
Thanks for the replies! And the reference made me die laughing Fuzzy

Platinum
03-06-2013, 09:41 PM
Hey Bubba. Welcome to FC.

Glad to have you join us!

<3

VerbotenDonkey
03-06-2013, 10:02 PM
Welcome to Forerunner Conflict, Recruit! If you have any questions, feel free to ask around! Hope you enjoy yourselves here.

<Enter blatant 'Go REDD' slogan here>

Jam Cliché
03-06-2013, 10:25 PM
Welcome to FC! You joined at the right time. We just announced our next war date, so everyone is gearing up. Don't wait to get in on the action, line up your rifle with us in BLUE, we're ready for you!

Prof Blastoise
03-06-2013, 10:53 PM
Come to REDD! We are 100% BLUE free, so you can count on us to be better in every way possible.

BubbaBishop21
03-06-2013, 11:06 PM
I'm loving the community so far. I'd like to thank those who welcomed us to the Forerunner Conflict for jumping the gun and spamming my inbox :P

The team has just about reached a consensus, I called an emergency meeting, and the voting is almost finished, I'm just waiting on the last vote, but it looks like we know where the voting is going to go.

EDIT: The voting is finished, we had to wait on our member that lives in Wisconsin, but it is a unanimous vote for BLUE, and joining Sovereign Company, if you'll have us. We have five members right now, and when we hit full strength (I'm recruiting on the forums, our optimal strength is eight men) we'll be a force to be reckoned with. We come for you REDD!

On a side note, can I submit a registration form for my whole team, or will I need to have them all get on the computer tomorrow to register?

Platinum
03-06-2013, 11:22 PM
Welcome to Sovereign!

And for that enlistment thing, I think it has to be everyone who does one.

BubbaBishop21
03-06-2013, 11:26 PM
Ok I'll talk to them about it later.

Spartanbh
03-06-2013, 11:30 PM
Welcome to Sovereign!

And for that enlistment thing, I think it has to be everyone who does one.

Correct, everyone who is enlisting in the army must register on the forums and post in the enlistment topic under BLUE Army. We strongly encourage everyone in the community to be as active as possible on the forums. Please relay that message to all of your troops. The more active you are on here, the better it'll look for receiving promotions too ;).

WELCOME TO FC!

Nicholas Sapien
03-07-2013, 12:01 AM
Welcome to Forerunner Conflict, Recruit! If you have any questions, feel free to ask around! Hope you enjoy yourselves here.

<Enter blatant 'Go BLUE' slogan here>

Fixed it

BubbaBishop21
03-07-2013, 12:07 AM
Fixed it

I laughed so hard right now I ran out of breath and started that dry, shaking thing I'm sure everyone has done at some point. My dad thought I was having a seizure.

Fuzzy
03-07-2013, 12:10 AM
http://toronto2nola.files.wordpr ess.com/2010/11/royal-red-shrimp.jpg

But most shrimp are red? Haha, just playing!

I hope you enjoy your stay in BLUE, but I would like to warn you that they have a very vicious dog named Maxdoggy, watch out for him!

VerbotenDonkey
03-07-2013, 12:11 AM
I laughed so hard right now I ran out of breath and started that dry, shaking thing I'm sure everyone has done at some point. My dad thought I was having a seizure.

Ah, sounds like you have asthma or something. I guess we can give the sick Recruits to BLUE then. We only accept the most fit for the Empire. :P

Blackhawk570
03-07-2013, 12:12 AM
Dead can you come and join BLUE

Nicholas Sapien
03-07-2013, 12:12 AM
http://toronto2nola.files.wordpr ess.com/2010/11/royal-red-shrimp.jpg

But most shrimp are red? Haha, just playing!

I hope you enjoy your stay in BLUE, but I would like to warn you that they have a very vicious dog named Maxdoggy, watch out for him!

Nah, we put him down last year.

BubbaBishop21
03-07-2013, 12:17 AM
Hey, I don't have asthma, I've got something I'm sure you'll find worse. It's a sense of humor, and it gets me into all sorts of odd situations. I'm sure you've heard of it? Don't feel bad if you don't have one, we all have flaws. Mine is an obsession with burning things to cinders if they annoy me. Progress reports, paper towels, houses, evidence, teachers, you name it. I could burn a bucket of water if you gave me some time.

Lol its James
03-07-2013, 12:24 AM
That's the attitude I like in Blue, BURN BURN BURN...

Welcome to FC!

VerbotenDonkey
03-07-2013, 12:27 AM
No time for humor when there are BLUE skulls to break in! :P

BubbaBishop21
03-07-2013, 12:29 AM
You keep saying that, but when you hear the maniacal laughter of BubbaBishop21 "Hellspawn" you will know fear. Then I'll shoot you. Why sugar coat things, we all respawn eventually.

Silent Arbiter1
03-07-2013, 12:31 AM
:P

^ this thingy

Blackhawk570
03-07-2013, 12:34 AM
Blue is a very serious non-relaxed army. If you intend to come BLUE please note there is no fun and gamez.

BubbaBishop21
03-07-2013, 12:36 AM
Eh, just kidding. Aggression has it's place, and that is in the game while screaming at lag/hackers/monkeys/biology teachers. But I am going to laugh if I face you directly.

And don't worry Blackhawk, I'll preform how BLUE wishes. I only poke fun. When you need performance I will deliver to the best of my ability.

Silent Arbiter1
03-07-2013, 12:38 AM
Blue is a very serious non-relaxed army. If you intend to come BLUE please note there is no fun and gamez.

liar

Blackhawk570
03-07-2013, 12:41 AM
liar

I have never lied to anyone in FC ever.

BubbaBishop21
03-07-2013, 12:47 AM
I'm scared, I don't know who to believe, I'm so new to the forums.

Except REDD, I think I shouldn't listen to them.

Jam Cliché
03-07-2013, 01:04 AM
I'm scared, I don't know who to believe, I'm so new to the forums.

Except REDD, I think I shouldn't listen to them.
Blackhawk is trolling you. Never listen to anything he says. Literally. Every post is an on-topic lie.

Silent Arbiter1
03-07-2013, 01:09 AM
everyone who is honest lies, and everyone who lies is a liar

Prof Blastoise
03-07-2013, 11:18 AM
You BLUE SOAB... Now you will feel the wrath of Corbin and the Boyz! udungoofed

BubbaBishop21
03-07-2013, 10:53 PM
You BLUE SOAB... Now you will feel the wrath of Corbin and the Boyz! udungoofed

Jam Cliché
03-08-2013, 12:23 AM