PDA

View Full Version : FC Halo 4 Top 5

Zeta Crossfire
03-09-2013, 12:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAVYBjVipkg&feature=youtube_gdata

I was originally making a montage but Platinum suggested I do a top 5 so now I'm going to try and make Forerunner Conflict Halo 4 top 5 videos on a weekly or semi weekly basis.

HELP!

Right now I'm rocking Movie Maker 2011 which is a big glichy when I import videos into it and I can't overlay audio tracks ontop of themselves. Does anyone know a free or a good price movie editing software where I can at least overlay music?

WANT YOUR CLIP TO BE IN THE NEXT TOP 5?

Please either recommend me your Halo 4 clips on Xbox live or in this post (or pm me, or on the youtube page) link me the download page from halowaypoint.com Please give me at least 30 seconds before and after the amazing awesome thing happens so I can better edit the video when I put it in the top 5.

FEEDBACK!

This is my first video like this so please give me feedback. It can be from anything like "your voice sucks" to "I don't like the multiple perspectives" anything helps.

FREE INTERNET POINTS!

If you can guess what the song is at the end of the credits.

bazongaman502
03-09-2013, 12:44 AM
You have a roxio right? If so, there is a video editing software that comes with it, and its really good... still kinda use it with my HDPVR

I liked the video though... Freedoms video was amazing. Never seen that happen :)

Zeta Crossfire
03-09-2013, 12:47 AM
Nah I have the Elgato Game Capture HD. Do they sell the software that comes with the roxio separately?

bazongaman502
03-09-2013, 12:49 AM
Nah I have the Elgato Game Capture HD. Do they sell the software that comes with the roxio separately?

I do not think so :/

VerbotenDonkey
03-09-2013, 12:54 AM
You sir, need to use our FC Intro. :P. We need to make an outro as well.

Otherwise it was awesome!

Zeta Crossfire
03-09-2013, 01:00 AM
There is a intro? Can I get a download link? Also if there is an outro I'd use it in a heart beat.

VerbotenDonkey
03-09-2013, 01:11 AM
http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread.php?8474-FC-Video-Intro-Cinematic/page5&highlight=intro

Rain actually made quite a few awesome ones!

UnfoldedFreedom
03-09-2013, 03:21 AM
how is my banshee sniping not ther ! LOLOL

Zeta Crossfire
03-09-2013, 03:40 AM
how is my banshee sniping not ther ! LOLOL
Haha it might be next time. I'm trying to make a rule of 1 person per top 5. Binary shot was pretty great.

MDMYAY
03-09-2013, 03:53 AM
Omg eagle i can't believe you're taking full credit for "protecting the flag with style". If you look closely, you'll notice the 2nd enemy coming in from the left gets assassinated by ME at the exact same time as eagle's assassination. I deserve credit ):

- - - Updated - - -

holy shit unfolded dat binary kill

Platinum
03-09-2013, 04:36 AM
That moment when you realize that all the clips are from REDDs....BIASED

I plead the fifth

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
03-09-2013, 06:00 AM
I don't believe any BLUEs submitted clips? I could be wrong though.

bl4yze
03-09-2013, 10:41 AM
Damn HighLight. Sick over..

RaZ Vader
03-09-2013, 10:43 AM
Very nice Zeta. Maybe next time some blue can get involved. Welcome to the front page.

Posted as an article. Congratulations :)

Jam Cliché
03-09-2013, 10:53 AM

Wasn't made aware of a submission area. Oh well, I'll find clips to give ya. =D

Blackhawk570
03-09-2013, 11:43 AM
I tried doing this for BLUE but only RussianBear submitted clips... so I am not surprised it is only REDD.

Maxdoggy
03-09-2013, 12:20 PM
I tried doing this for BLUE but only RussianBear submitted clips... so I am not surprised it is only REDD.
I sent you videos for the BP video, dude! Liar!

Zeta Crossfire
03-09-2013, 01:28 PM

Correct, I didn't get any clips submitted for blue. I got full length video from blues (that I will eventually upload as well) but no clips subitted for my montage (that turned into this top 5)

I will accept clips from blue, red, purple, orange, banana yellow, anyone who wants to be on the next one.

Very nice Zeta. Maybe next time some blue can get involved. Welcome to the front page.

Posted as an article. Congratulations :)

Awesome thanks Raz. I'm not sure if you would but I want to (if time allows it) post these on the weekly or semi weekly basis. Any chance they could go up to? I want more people on FC to check this out so I'll have a larger pool of clips.

Guzzie
03-09-2013, 02:31 PM
When are you planning on making the next one? Btw good job.

Zeta Crossfire
03-09-2013, 02:37 PM

Depends on the amount of clips I get. I have a paper due friday and 2 finals to study for the week after but if I have time I would like to do them weekly so possible next friday.

RaZ Vader
03-09-2013, 04:56 PM
If you continue to improve and make them every week or every other week... good chance they will be put on the front page zeta

Platinum
03-09-2013, 05:05 PM

I did....

VerbotenDonkey
03-09-2013, 05:36 PM
I did....

Did you submit a whole match though? (I know someone did, thats why I was asking lol) I would imagine he isn't going to search through a whole 15 minutes or 12 minutes of a match to find a clip lol.

Platinum
03-09-2013, 05:47 PM
Did you submit a whole match though? (I know someone did, thats why I was asking lol) I would imagine he isn't going to search through a whole 15 minutes or 12 minutes of a match to find a clip lol.

I was told it was going to be a upload alone!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I got a killing frenzy with a sword. Ran out of energy with it on the last kill. Got a triple and a double in the process, but I think the clip itself is a minute or two.

Blackhawk570
03-09-2013, 06:09 PM
oh yeah I'd recommend speeding up some of the clips ghost's in particular at the slow parts.

MDMYAY
03-09-2013, 06:14 PM

Guzzie don't even think about it. No one cares about your clips of spawn-trapping on sanc over and over. BOOOOORING

Prof Blastoise
03-09-2013, 06:21 PM
Guzzie don't even think about it. No one cares about your clips of spawn-trapping on sanc over and over. BOOOOORING

KazuhLLL
03-09-2013, 10:59 PM
oh yeah I'd recommend speeding up some of the clips ghost's in particular at the slow parts.

Agreed.

Guzzie
03-10-2013, 12:04 AM
Lol, I got a few others.

HighLight
03-10-2013, 01:26 AM
Oh wow, nice job Zeta! Only complaint was that it was a little hard to hear you. I'm not sure if that is a mic quality issue or a rendering issue.

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
03-10-2013, 01:29 AM
Lol, I got a few others.

Your vids of spawn camping on Haven don't count either. =P

MDMYAY
03-10-2013, 08:59 PM
Your vids of spawn camping on Haven don't count either. =P

MDMYAY
03-11-2013, 03:44 AM
Yo Zeta Moneyfire I just uploaded and recommended the clip of me and platinum jihad mongoose-ing from that ragnarok game tonight. Include it in your next montage with credit to both of us pls k thx

Zeta Crossfire
03-11-2013, 02:40 PM
If it is one of the best 5 sure haha. I probably will be doing this semi weekly for this next release at least since it's finals week but I should have another up next week.

bl4yze
03-11-2013, 05:12 PM
If it is one of the best 5 sure haha. I probably will be doing this semi weekly for this next release at least since it's finals week but I should have another up next week.

If you want I can take the reins on this week's top 5. I have a pretty uneventful week.

JamiDJ
03-11-2013, 05:15 PM
i'll start putting some videos on my fileshare.. hope to be in one!

Zeta Crossfire
03-11-2013, 11:44 PM
If you want I can take the reins on this week's top 5. I have a pretty uneventful week.

Maybe later but I got these next few weeks at least.

Zeta Crossfire
03-22-2013, 09:44 PM
Was just about to upload the new top 5 when windows movie maker told that every file is corrupt. The new top 5 will be up tomorrow, movie maker really sucks.

bl4yze
04-09-2013, 04:21 AM
Zeta any word on this? I can help out if you need. If you want to just refer me the clips you were going to use I can edit them as I have studio-level software to edit with. Let me know!

Zeta Crossfire
04-09-2013, 01:01 PM
I might need you to, windows movie maker just is pretty bad. I'll talk to you about in on live this week

Guzzie
04-10-2013, 01:59 AM
I might need you to, windows movie maker just is pretty bad. I'll talk to you about in on live this week
You should definitely pass on the torch to Blayze. I think I speak for everyone here when I say that most people want to see this continue, and since it seems you are having issues, Blayze would be the logical option to take over.

Zeta Crossfire
04-10-2013, 10:58 AM
I wouldn't have any problem with that. As long as I occasionally get my name mentioned for coming up with the idea ;)

Blackhawk570
04-11-2013, 11:16 AM
I could take this over if you want me to. Also if I do I would like to have a judge system where we have 3 judges rank the videos from 1-5, so if I do take this over I would need judges.

Zeta Crossfire
04-11-2013, 02:21 PM
I'm always up for lending my voice if needed. You and Blaze should talk about it.

Maxdoggy
04-13-2013, 08:34 PM
I had like nothing to do today, so I made 23 films and clips. Lol.

I have both skilled clips and fails for your usage. Feel free to use whatever.

Gamertag: Maxdoggy
Squad Name: Legacy / Blue Phoenix
Clip Name(s): There Are Many of Them, so I will list them below (in the order they appear on my fileshare (http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/maxdoggy/halo4/fileshare#!/?section=GameClip&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0)).

1. Banshee Closer Legacy vs VbD

My banshee flying on the come-from-behind victory over VbD on Stronghold that closed out the game for Legacy. Clip.

2. LLLEEGGAAAAACCYYYYYYYYYY

My perspective of the entire Legacy vs VbD game. Blue won 950-860. Full Film.

3. Haven Fail

A lag glitch on Haven that hilariously spawned me at the bottom of the map. Clip.

4. Flood Killtrocity

I get a killtrocity in an epic fashion with a shotgun on Complex in Flood. Clip.

5. Flood Juggernaut

As a flood, I go absolutely bonkers and destroy nearly every human in the match. Clip.

6. Killtac Running Riot

I get a killtacular and go on a running riot. Involves amazing boltshot+speed boost skills. Clip.

7. FC Rampage

In Asset during the first Halo 4 war on The Pit, I go ham with a shotgun and get a rampage. At least a three minute clip.

8. FC:Rec1 Asset v2

The full game footage of the game mentioned above. Blue Phoenix won that game 775-19. Full film.

9. Dominion

A full game clip of me going 56-4 on Longbow. Includes a nice overkill. Full film.

10. Anti-Climactic Splatter

A super slow-powered splatter in a ghost on Meltdown. Lolz. Clip.

11. Accidental Dbl Kill Fail

A bunch of ricochet after lasering two ghosts eventually kills me via a Mancannon on Meltdown. Clip.

12. Idiots+Rockets=Lolz

A bunch of noobs keep entering bottom middle on Exile while I have a rocket launcher. Hilarious. Clip.

13. FC:Rec0 Occupation v2.7

A full game clip of an intense Blue Phoenix win on Relay. We won 387-386. Full film.

14. SAW Pwnage

Me destroying some REDDs in the previously mentioned game with a SAW. Clip.

15. Stickies+DMR=Fun!

Me lobbing a crap ton of grenades in the previously mentioned game and winning at life. Clip.

16. FC:Rec0 Conflict v2.7

Full game clip of Blue Phoenix destroying REDD 1880-1060 on Relay. Full film.

17. Beam Rifle Triple

Me getting a triple kill with a beam rifle in Occupation on Settler. Clip.

18. FC:Rec0 H. Liberation v2.7

If you were to upload the full game footage of any singular game I have posted, it would be this one. I go absolutely bonkers this game in this Blue Phoenix 5-0 victory in H. Liberation on Settler. Full game clip.

19. Sniper OverKilling Frenzy

A longer clip that took place in the previously mentioned game. I got an overkill with a sniper and went on to get a killing frenzy. Long clip.

20. Sniper OverKilling Spree

A shorter clip of the previously mentioned clip that includes the overkill and only the killing spree. Clip.

21. SWAT Killtacu

A killtacular in SWAT on Haven. Clip.

22. Pro Wall-Stick

I bounce a grenade off a wall from the bottom street to stick McL00v. Lol. Clip.

23. Amazing Bounced Stick

I lob a random grenade and it bounces off the ground and sticks an enemy in the knee. Haha. Clip.

HighLight
04-13-2013, 09:20 PM
^Holy shit, just pick the best two or three for him. No one has time to watch all of that.

Maxdoggy
04-13-2013, 09:23 PM
^Holy shit, just pick the best two or three for him. No one has time to watch all of that.

Since no one else has posted anything, I might as well fill up 3 episodes for him. :P

Platinum
04-13-2013, 09:33 PM
Since no one else has posted anything, I might as well fill up 3 episodes for him. :P

Montage? No, Max-tage

bl4yze
04-15-2013, 01:52 PM
I could take this over if you want me to. Also if I do I would like to have a judge system where we have 3 judges rank the videos from 1-5, so if I do take this over I would need judges.

I'm down to split responsibilities for this. I just got back from a festival so am winding down now, but will likely be on later. It'd make sense to start a new thread. In the meantime I'll put an overlay of sorts together for each clip etc. For now though, I'm going to take a disco nap.

JamiDJ
04-15-2013, 01:55 PM
have an awesome clip on my fileshare named "snapshot!"

crazy triple kill in an FC scrim ;)