PDA

View Full Version : First Halo 4 infographic

Platinum
03-09-2013, 06:29 PM
So, some group on a waypoint thread decided to compile a LOT of stats.

Here is the result

http://i.imgur.com/Li6wazX.jpg

Personally, I find that I agree with a LOT of things.

Jam Cliché
03-09-2013, 06:30 PM
TL;DR

Will read soon.

Blackhawk570
03-09-2013, 06:39 PM
cool cool cool

Guzzie
03-09-2013, 06:48 PM
A lot of viable points, although I do not agree with the low score given to the campaign. I thought the campaign was very well done and I had a lot of fun playing it.

Zeta Crossfire
03-09-2013, 09:05 PM
Agree with most but the campaign score. Would like to see Halo 5 move more towards Reach.

Al Capone111
03-09-2013, 09:31 PM
I agree with the suggestions. Totally. Especially the "red X" over dead teammates. But I think the campaign's quality rivals that of Halo:CE, as far as the story quality. Only thing I don't like is that when you look back on the campaign in 4, it seems like it's short. Halo:CE felt like it was long, even when you go back and run the events in your head.

All that really needs to be added to Forge is the fine tuning ability. Because the magnets are not always needed, especially on some of the more intricate and small details on custom maps.

bazongaman502
03-09-2013, 10:28 PM
I agree with the Red X... that needs to come back.

Rank seen in game? I don't see any gain out of that.

Invasion? Meh... it was fun in Reach with the Elites vs Spartans... not so much fun if Spartan vs Spartan... basically its just an extended objective game with no twist.

I liked the campaign, however i do agree it would have been better if they changed a few things.

Multiplayer gets dull to me rather quickly. Most time i spend on Halo 4 are on Sundays :/

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
03-10-2013, 12:02 AM
I feel as if most of the points are spot on. However I feel their "ratings" for each category were pretty low.

Cool review though.

Silko
03-10-2013, 01:08 AM
I feel as if most of the points are spot on. However I feel their "ratings" for each category were pretty low.

Cool review though.

I agree. The rating on Spartan Ops and Campaign where really low. Multiplayer can really use a lot of these suggestions. As for the Rank next to name, not needed. Please return the red x, makes call outs a lot easier. Forge is a joke in this game, so that needs to be corrected first above all else in my opinion. Custom games where one of Halo's biggest selling points. Also return every form of customization you had back in every other game. That means game types, armors, emblems. If the past games had them you make sure you bring them back.