PDA

View Full Version : Hey whats up

brycegrit
03-15-2013, 04:19 PM
Hey what's up, my names Bryce and i just started making videos for youtube. I play alot of halo and livestream as well from time to time.

Blackhawk570
03-15-2013, 04:26 PM
Sup Bryce

MedeDust
03-15-2013, 04:27 PM
Whats up man welcome to FC!

We welcome any video makers and live streamers, we have a couple around. Make yourself at home!

Have an idea on which army to join yet?

JamiDJ
03-15-2013, 04:28 PM
welcome to FC!

be sure to choose a faction and enlist (http://fcwars.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?11-Enlistment-Office)! there are plenty of places for your youtube videos here, and we all enjoy a good livestream!

Nicholas Sapien
03-15-2013, 04:29 PM
Welcome to Forerunner Conflict
Join BLUE :D

*hands you money under table*

brycegrit
03-15-2013, 04:34 PM
Im not sure if ill be able to participate in battles because youtube and livestream take up alot of my time. I could still join a fraction i guess for the forums. What do you guys think?
And thanks for the warm welcome!

Blackhawk570
03-15-2013, 04:37 PM
Im not sure if ill be able to participate in battles because youtube and livestream take up alot of my time. I could still join a fraction i guess for the forums. What do you guys think?

Up to you. Battles only take place every Sunday @6pm EST. You could also livestream the battles which I have been doing for the past couple of weeks.

JamiDJ
03-15-2013, 04:37 PM

absolutely!

join BLUE! *WE have COOKIES*

MedeDust
03-15-2013, 04:39 PM

A cool idea would be to join a faction and livestream some battles or gamenights. If you're looking to machinima our community would be glad to help as well. If you simply wish to be a part of the community then that is fine as well, you can still do game nights.

brycegrit
03-15-2013, 04:44 PM
A cool idea would be to join a faction and livestream some battles or gamenights. If you're looking to machinima our community would be glad to help as well. If you simply wish to be a part of the community then that is fine as well, you can still do game nights.

I like that idea, and im taking a week off of livestreaming right now. But would love to next sunday the 30th
get a livestream going of some battles. Would be pretty cool.

I have a team for AGL Seattle so thats why i asked. I will be practicing with them most times im on but still a couple battles would be pretty cool!

BubbaBishop21
03-15-2013, 05:15 PM
Yes, come to the blue, the REDD have no power in this thread!

Zeta Crossfire
03-15-2013, 05:56 PM
I. HAVE. THE POWER!

But seriously welcome to the community. The good thing about FC is that we are a community and not a clan which means you can still be active in AGL and we won't say a word against it. Hope to see you out on the field.

brycegrit
03-15-2013, 06:19 PM
I. HAVE. THE POWER!

But seriously welcome to the community. The good thing about FC is that we are a community and not a clan which means you can still be active in AGL and we won't say a word against it. Hope to see you out on the field.

Thanks zeta! Thats awesome :)

Relapsive
03-15-2013, 06:26 PM
Welcome to FC you seem to be a promising member. Im sure you would be welcomed into REDD Army with no problems. If you have any questions about anything feel free to PM me.

Best of luck in your future endeavors with AGL. I often play competitive as well as the people i play with so you are welcome to join in with me anytime.

EDIT: Just seen that you have joined blue so negate the REDD army part.

brycegrit
03-15-2013, 06:39 PM
Thanks Relapsive, ill hit you up sometime!

BubbaBishop21
03-15-2013, 08:55 PM
Of course the REDD come after I say something. Damnit Zeta.

But you still made the right choice. Welcome to FC and Welcome to BLUE! :flagdefense: