Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. The Khvostov Project Intro and Day 1

So about a month ago I got my Xbox One, Halo MCC, and Destiny. I quickly became addicted to Destiny. Got my Titan to Level 26 within two days and level 30 only a few days later. Last week, I got a Warlock to level 27 (thanks Xur). Now I am working ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Update on my life and stuff

I'm sitting here constantly refreshing my Origin window waiting for the Titanfall beta to finally pop up. It's getting boring and it's been a LONG while since I have used this thing. Might as well write a quick little blurb.

So, some of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I'm Bored, AGAIN!

You know for a job that has a nice pay rate and just allows me to do whatever I want on my laptop, I sure get bored fast around here. So why not just sit here and just randomly type for a while.

So, the topic ZOMBIES has been brought up ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I'm Bored. Deal with it.

So here I am sitting in an office staring at my laptop bored out of my mind. Half of that you could have assumed from the title of this blog post. So why am I doing this (other then I'm bored)? Well because I just want to throw ideas around. This ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 2200 or Bust!

If it isn't obvious enough, I play World of Warcraft, a lot. But why should people care?

Well, because starting later this month I'm gonna start streaming me and my PvP adventures like crazy.

Keep an eye on my j.tv account ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.