Blog Comments

Penis!
    HOT POT OF COFFEE!
    BY THE HAMMER OF THOR!!
    You ate my big red candle -_-
    I miss you...I miss your musk...
    This is your final warning for everyone involved in this conversation before bannings occur based on the following violations of:

Article VI, Section 3 of The FC Accords 2.0.

Please cease and desist your argument(s) with any members of this website about issues including but not limited to rank, the way things are done, history, etc.
    Please cease and desist any flaming and/or instigations of flame wars with any members of this website about issues including but not limited to rank, the way things are done, history, etc.

Again, this is your final warning.

-Max
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE
    Actually Twitch was the last person to tell me that, I've heard it from a few people. Whether it's true or not is decided upon more the just Twitch.
    Eagle lets get this straight I do like you and I have the utmost respect for you, we had lots of fun, but things are getting out of hand.

1.) Shouting out to the fourms about a Blue member teabagging in a scrimmage. We never do that to Red, in fact everyone keeps it under wraps quite well. But the fact of publicly trying to disgrace the ENTIRE Blue army is only a dishonor to yourself.

2.) Saying that Bazonga threatened to kick people if they didn't win battle nights WITHOUT giving proper evidence is a major mistake, especially saying it in the open forums. That is not how a general of an army should act. You have given no evidence yet you try to soil bazongas name with slander. I have been by Bazongas side ever since a week after he joined FC, I KNOW WHAT HE HAS DONE AND SAID, I KNOW how he leads, and I KNOW that whoever told you that... shit for a lack of a better word is lying.

You are not fit to be the General of Red Army, let alone a Field Marshall. Which is quite obvious with your recent actions.
    Actually imma back bazonga on that precipice.

I'm pretty damn sure he was just being figural abotu that battle being really important. If we in the platoon really thought that was true don't you think SOMEONE would've said something to high com?

Motivational speech as all. All bark, no bite.

let's not turn a blog into a flame war shall we?
    Actually Twitch was the last person to tell me that, I've heard it from a few people. Whether it's true or not is decided upon more the just Twitch.
    Eagle.. who the living fuck told you that.. i never did that and for you to say such a lie is fucked up... i never did that, and if you source is Twitch, then your retarded to listin to him... hes mad at me for things i didnt do and blames me for his problems, hes a horrible person to listin to...

You have no idea of how i ran things, and you never will.. im telling you that right now... if you cant get your facts streight an true, then i never want to work for/with you... ever

gets your facts streight... need i say more?
    Bazonga = RAGE!
    Kuhblam =
    Bazonga you are the officer who threatened to fire squad leaders if they didn't win on battle nights. Need I say more?
    Thanks to everyone for compliments.

In response to Example #1; the ban did not occur because of language. It occurred because of said person's inability to listen to the administration. Language is used regularly on the site which is understandable, but when it is stated repeatedly for no good reason it simply looks bad and unprofessional.

In response to everything else stated by Bazonga... I actually have nothing to say. I enjoy good debates, but I do not possess the energy to prattle continuously for extended periods of time. The only piece of advice I have for you is that people are much receptive to ideas when the creator's tone changes for the better.

~Kuhblam
    Kuhblam, I have no idea what sparked this blog, but nice post brah.
    things fail because the people doing it fail to do the work... these thing will require hardly any work except a few people to keep an eye on it... you guys are making it seem like its rocket science to do this... its not.

Kuhblam may be speaking "the truth" to you guys, but to me it shows sign of the fear allowing people to have more freedom in the community.... this isnt an actual WAR you guys, quit thinking that... people can do whatever the fuck they want... sure theres guidlines, but there seriously shouldnt be rules from allowing people to fight for whoever... id agree to a rule being "you can only change Armies ___ amount of times during one WAR with FM Knowledge (not being able to prevent someone from doing changing)".... Having the rule for an FM to say "NO" to someones decision to change Armies is pathetic and fucked up... if they want to change Armies they should have every right to and not be stopped, unless by limit...
    Blam Blam speaks nothing less the the truth!
    Maxdoggy Likes This Blog.

I seriously want to take that quote and plaster it all over the website. Maybe I'll have SkyNet do it for me! :P
    1) I wasnt saying this IS a Democracy... its just like one (which really isnt bad... unless your Fucking George Bush... then we will have problems)

2) The Court room is a joke... sorry... let alone one day someone (dont ban me for this, im just giving an example) could say "shit, ass, fuck, bitch, etc" all in one sentence and people would laugh and have fun... then the following day, someone says the exact same words then gets threatened with a possible bann... are you kidding me?? thats just stupid... im glad were being more serious about what goes on, but not just a sudden wake up call were people are getting banned for something that was ok the day before.

3) So like i said in my post to Myth;
    So instead your either forced to fight for 1 army or not at all??? thats stupid... this is about "F.U.N" and forcing people to stand on one side isnt making it "F.U.N"... what if they want to fight in the battles, but dont like the way both FMs are running things??? you gonna force them to "deal with it and quit bitching?"... im not saying i dont like either FMs, but i know there are people out there that dont like REDDs FM or BLUEs FM... let alone both... but instead they either are being forced to "deal with it" or "GTFO?"... and when they chose to leave, they get bombarded by people saying "your not leaving" or "quit your bitching" or "grow up" or some other stupid shit
    and the fact your saying that they are skipping "duties", they technically wont be... when they fight on sundays they will have the rank of "Private" no matter what... untill the agree to one army.... this will also give new members to see what armys they want to fight for... the FMs of REDD and BLUE will get updated roster of all of the Mercinaries as often as possible (kinda like squad leader responisbilities <--- hey look, they do have duties)... i just know not everyone can make it to battles every sunday but still want to fight, but cant decide or like how things are run in certin places.... this is more like a "Free Agency" list... sundays for them would be like "Training Camp" for them... basically its a time for each Army to try a little harder because they want to make a good impression on the new members or older members... this should seriously be thought about and not shot down so fast... i persoanlly this would be a mistake if you guys ignor this
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.