Blog Comments

I Liked This Blog :p
    For further clarification, I would not actually ban anyone just because I wanted to because I'm 100% against incorrect usage of power although it still occurs and I endorse total power of the WC. Consider it simply an example and consider me a hypocrite.

~Kuhblam
    have fun in the sun
    I totally agree.

I try and create things that aren't widely used make a badass that isnt the by the book badass. Have him do something that most wouldn't give them abilities that make them unique. Of course nothing is more badass then having an awesome intense entry of missions that follow your average Joe soldier as he fights the common known enemy.
    .... OH HELL NO, GIVE ME MY GOD-MODDING SNIPER!

xP
    Amen to that, brother.

*Church organ starts playing in background*
    Hmm... guess I'll be extending that deadline to the end of May, maybe longer.

The question about the beta war has been answered, apparently.

Not quite, Eagle. The chapters, however, will reflect the current climate of the war.

~Kuhblam
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian
    This war is effectively considered a "beta" war since it is our first Halo: Reach war, and we are still testing out our gametypes and maps and everything.

Everyone should treat it as a real war nonetheless, but just realize that we are still testing things out. We call it a beta war so that we can change things whenever we find the need to change something.
    Translation:

HighCom call it Beta-War

Non-HighCom call it Real War.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodaciousbaconn
    I like it! And since when is this a beta war? 0_0
    This war is effectively considered a "beta" war since it is our first Halo: Reach war, and we are still testing out our gametypes and maps and everything.

Everyone should treat it as a real war nonetheless, but just realize that we are still testing things out. We call it a beta war so that we can change things whenever we find the need to change something.
    So does this mean chapters weekly Kuhblam?
    I like it! And since when is this a beta war? 0_0
    This war will almost definitely extend beyond April. Lol.

Nice idea, sir!
    For that first point about BLUE winning, put this at the ending: *a dramatic decrease in Imperial authority.
    Sure. I need your last name, though.

~Kuhblam
    Can I be in ittt!
    Success!
    No, you survive. Lulz, don't worry.

~Kuhblam
    I don't even know is Jut is still around. Lol.

And yeah for me. Knowing you. I'll probably be some badass character that gets killed off like instantly. That, or I'll be some idiot character that gets killed off immediately.
    Yeah Bro.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.