─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄ ─
█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░ █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀█
█░░╦─╦╔╗╦─╔╗╔╗╔╦╗╔╗░ ░█
█░░║║║╠─║─║─║║║║║╠─░ ░█
█░░╚╩╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╩─╩╚╝░ ░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄█

1. Time to work!

SO I got this toy that is a mic and amp and makes you sing awesome lol I just need to figure out how to hook it up to my laptop so I can record with it...Very sadface right now.

So it is 10am and I know the majority of you guys are still ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. New Years Resolution

So after New Years I have decided that I want to actually start working on music and other projects for this organization I have been wanting to do for YEARS. I think it is time to get the ball rolling. So after January 1st 2013 I will be a busy gal! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Hola

So recently I lost another roommate and been trying to get my apartment situated now that there is just me and one other person living together. With an extra room we have decided to turn it into a game room/work room. I will be purchasing new desktop ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Farewell Le BLUE

So as of today I am officially a REDD army member. I apologies to my friends in BLUE and also to the squad I have abandoned. Due to personal life issues I felt it better for not only myself but for BLUE army if I left. GOD SPEED BLUE ARMY!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Movie Project Noir "Les Soldats"

So I might be back and forth with FC working on a script for a fan made film I want to make based on the anime NOIR. Here is a brief explanation of the storyline as well as a explanation of the original work for all you non-anime fans.

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.